Reviews for Training
LordCanine chapter 1 . 1/1
Continue it. I need more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Is there a sequel to this. Slytherins exposed, Malfoys kissed by Dementor Harry is Lord Black so he can take Draco in under his protection, prosecute anyone who hurt him, maybe even give him to Andromeda? ANd divorce Narcissa from LM
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Seems to me like Potter was promising to not molest Draco while molesting him in the shower. That's all kinds of fucked-up...
witchynadeen chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
this is so cool.
KiraKiraHikaru chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
MORe!MoRE!MORE!... Please?
runiechica chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
mmm this is beautiful and sad. wish it continued.
sghazalifard chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Hi... just read this story... i have to tell you that the idea is great... you can write more of this... maybe make it a chaptered story or something... good luck
Serene80 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I love it! I love your broken Draco. I love breaking boys... almost as much as I love fixing them. Just lovely.
Agreed chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I agree with the Guest below me. French is my primary language and boƮte't doesn't make any sense. I thought perhaps it was a different dialect of French (I'm Canadian) but the person before me confirmed that's not true. :-/
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
T3hWh1t3P4nth3r chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
That was sad, but really cute. I didn't see any major mistakes. I really like imagining Draco speaking French. I might incorporate that into one of my own stories...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I loved your story it could have been longer because there are still so much things to know!

And I would havr loved to see their relationship grow!

BUT one thing the thing in french means absolutely nothing O.O why can't I hate you would be translated by "pourquoi ne puis-je te detester?" the thing you said was kinda equal to "why the box't you hate me?" and I was like "what?" when I read it and do not tell me I'm wrong I AM french and have live in paris for all my life P If ever you read this you can correct!

But really good story I loved it!
TheBoyWhoLivedIsDead chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Super cute ending :)
SheWhoDancesByLightoftheMoon chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
*cries* :( that's sad, and a very good one shot, but depressing...kinda made me wanna cry 3 *hugs draco*
sara chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
oh poor Draco, im glade Harry was there, but PLEASE WRITE SEQUEL.