Reviews for Training
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Seems to me like Potter was promising to not molest Draco while molesting him in the shower. That's all kinds of fucked-up...
witchynadeen chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
this is so cool.
KiraKiraHikaru chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
MORe!MoRE!MORE!... Please?
runiechica chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
mmm this is beautiful and sad. wish it continued.
sghazalifard chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Hi... just read this story... i have to tell you that the idea is great... you can write more of this... maybe make it a chaptered story or something... good luck
Serene80 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I love it! I love your broken Draco. I love breaking boys... almost as much as I love fixing them. Just lovely.
Agreed chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I agree with the Guest below me. French is my primary language and boƮte't doesn't make any sense. I thought perhaps it was a different dialect of French (I'm Canadian) but the person before me confirmed that's not true. :-/
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
T3hWh1t3P4nth3r chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
That was sad, but really cute. I didn't see any major mistakes. I really like imagining Draco speaking French. I might incorporate that into one of my own stories...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I loved your story it could have been longer because there are still so much things to know!

And I would havr loved to see their relationship grow!

BUT one thing the thing in french means absolutely nothing O.O why can't I hate you would be translated by "pourquoi ne puis-je te detester?" the thing you said was kinda equal to "why the box't you hate me?" and I was like "what?" when I read it and do not tell me I'm wrong I AM french and have live in paris for all my life P If ever you read this you can correct!

But really good story I loved it!
TheBoyWhoLivedIsDead chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Super cute ending :)
SheWhoDancesByLightoftheMoon chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
*cries* :( that's sad, and a very good one shot, but depressing...kinda made me wanna cry 3 *hugs draco*
sara chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
oh poor Draco, im glade Harry was there, but PLEASE WRITE SEQUEL.
Hi chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This is one of my favriote stories but i hate how no one ever thinks about Draco getting hurt.
HI chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I love this story one of my favorites I liked the reference to the Malfoy's origin.