Reviews for Sisterly Duty
pawakin chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
"With the way you were acting all week, I thought you were dying of some sort of horrible human disease or something. I was almost actually concerned. I looked things up in the library. There was a book that told me you might begin to bleed your organs out of the orifices in your body after they'd liquefied. I was going to ask you if you'd been exposed to any sort of monkey lately."

This sounds alot like ebola, shudders... :P
eveningsparrow chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This.

This this this this this.

Just - your Rukia. Is PERFECT. Everything about her frustration with Ichigo and Uryu's idiocy. And the ebola! God, how do you make ebola so hilarious? And Ichigo and Uryu's reactions to everything are spot on. This is hysterical.

Thank you for taking the time away from your homework to bring us this. :D
Amy chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Hilarious dialogue!

"Rukia decided that human boys were very stupid and resolved that the only way to get them to behave as she wanted was to appeal to their base survival instincts rather than any logical presentation of argument"

I think Unohana probably subscribes to this theory as well. That would explain a lot.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
loved it!
LightDarkandChaos chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Rukia is such a good sister! Great fic.
YaoiFangirl9000 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Woo hoo! Rukia referenced to Ebola! My favorite book is about Ebola T_T lol. Thanks for the fic! That was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Ahhit's refreshing to see Rukia like this. Great job on the characterization and the story! -_
Akkalia chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
lol Go Rukia!
kaesaku chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
wah!

cliffy

me wants a sequel!

_
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Teehee. Rukia was written really awesomely here. She seems perfectly in character, and I laughed at how she berated Ichigo and Ishida. Tis cute.

This made me fall out of my chair: "There was a book that told me you might begin to bleed your organs out of the orifices in your body after they’d liquefied. I was going to ask you if you’d been exposed to any sort of monkey lately."

That's Ebola, isn't it?
Silindro chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
This crack pairing rocks.
Arredoval chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
xD Nice ficlet! I love the fact that you kept Ishida and Rukia so in character
LG chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
*giggles* That was AWESOME. I'm very much not an Ichigo/Ishida fan, but this was recced to me on the basis that it featured a great Rukia, and they were right. Your Rukia characterization is FANTASTIC. _ She really would do that, I think!
furu chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Gods, you made me laugh!

Love how you portray Rukia, so accurate. And argh! open ending, you should write another chapter, I wanna read how it goes... *evil grin*

This pairing needs more love.
EdmundMcSmartypants chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
whahahahahahaha *roflmao* so good!