Reviews for The New Threat
Neros Urameshi chapter 10 . 1/5/2008
Now Goemon and gang are resting. I love it. And what's this? Goemon and gang got two new robots: Shang's dragon robot, and a falcon robot! Nice!
Neros Urameshi chapter 9 . 1/5/2008
All right! Yae's love for Shang turned him back to normal! This is awesome!
Neros Urameshi chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
Uh-oh! Tokyo has power to take over the world! This is bad! And he's captured Shang, too!
Arai Haruka chapter 16 . 9/10/2006
This is one of my favorite stories! I still find it sad that not many people know about Mystical Ninja.
Neros Urameshi chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
Go, Team Goemon! This story's starting to be a lot of fun!
Neros Urameshi chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
Huh. So Shang has a curse that has something to do with his dragon tattoo and firepower. Interesting.
Neros Urameshi chapter 5 . 6/3/2006
I love it when you made a fiction that takes place after a game that doesn't show what happens next when the credits start showing. And I really like it when you give Goemon's Group new members. One is a custom character you made up, and just now, the fisherman you always see at a village/town that always has a sunset. This rocks!
Neros Urameshi chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
Knux Rox, this is the same chapter as the previous. Please, do one of two things about the duplicate: change it or delete it.
Neros Urameshi chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
"Mystical Ninja is a great game that nobody plays. I wish that people would just take the time to play it, its only about a five hour game. It has action, humor, and best of all, you get to be a ninja! So get out there and play the game!"

Are you kidding me, Knux Rox? I played this game a long time ago and loved it! And I totally agree with you. It was super duper awesome! And with the help from my mom and my brother, we kicked the final boss' ass! You rule! Your story rules! Mystical Ninja rules!
Neros Urameshi chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Well, well, well! A story that takes place after the Mystical Ninja N64 game. And it's very interesting!
ApolloIV chapter 11 . 8/22/2005
hey thanks for dissing me on the co-op story...i came with the idea...real creative re telling the game {think before u diss my brother} lol no offense I will admit I am only 14...dude u r in high school {well i will be starting.
CILESTIAL WARRIOR chapter 16 . 7/3/2005
an awsome story. it's nice to know that someone besides me likes mystical ninja. thanks for mentioning me as one of you're loyal fans. i look forward to reading more of you're work

later
hhgbh chapter 16 . 6/28/2005
All's well that ends well. Thanks for a great story and for recomending my FF6 story. I could really use some more reviews. Looking forward to your next story. See ya.
hhgbh chapter 13 . 6/27/2005
No! Shang! Figures, Yae finally meets a quality guy and he goes and gets himself blown up! That's Murphy's law for ya. Anyway, loved the battle. I'm guessing it all draws to a close in the next chapter. This has been a great story.
ApolloIV chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
I'm sorry that I didn't read this when I reviwed but I promise that I will read it later. Okay how could my characters be named after your's cause my story was out WAY before yours was out. If anything it's the other way around. Although I'm sure that's not the case. I have many stories with those names {all of which are in Fable.} Also did you at least read.