Reviews for Shells
PieLover139 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
A lovely piece of work. Albeit, I was confused about which pairing it was Saki/Kyo or Tohru/Kyo. So... Um, which? It was really good.
Jay W. Ce chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I...like it :) Do you have more?
Mint Pizza Queen chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Wonderful piece. Again, I love the interaction between these two. Poor Kyou though. But it is so true.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is an unusual pairing and I found myself rather liking it though there was not a romantic undertone. There was a certain feeling about the piece that made it unique, a vein of undeniable truth, for it feels as though that is how they would act. You've done a wonderful job.
Shizuru Came chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
:'
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I liked this. the interaction between Saki and Kyo was very believable. You have to wonder tho, what was Saki thinking about this whole time?
Cheshire Grin chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Breathtaking. Saki was kept beautifully in character and so was Kyou. The style was interesting and helps keep Saki's character so creepy. Anyways, bravo. It was beautiful.
liltrix chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Wow, beautifully written. Amazing. One of the best FB fanfiction I've ever read.O.O And the word choice... it flowed so well! And I love the ending and the beginning and the middle and everything!X3 I just love it. Great job.
CyborgRockStar chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
wow, that's kinda deep. great character insight. and your writing is beautiful, very descriptive and well-worded. your fic was much enjoyed.

have a great day!
Sweet Honey-sempai chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Amazing...simply amazing.
Nara Merald chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
I love your work for fruits basket! This story is also fantastic!
Adi88 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Very, very interesting. I love the way you write both of them.
lirpa-chan chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Excellent, excellent story! I loved it! Despite the whole detention theme that seems to be ever so popular, I think this was quite different from the rest. The characterization was superb! I love reading fics that have to do with Kyo and Hana, not necissarily as a pairing, but just their character interaction with each other.

The only thing that seemed a bit out of place was the very last sentence. If you added something like, "Kyo turned right, contemplating her words, etc, etc" or something like that it would've given the story the real impact of an ending. However, I did like the simplistic nature of the ending, and story, in general.

Awesome work!

Eraya _~
hatsuharuluva181 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
cool
maria the dreamer chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
very nice writing... inspirational, in fact! beautiful descriptions... it's such a treat when a reader can tell the emotional state of your characters simply by how you've describe how they move. also wonderful how you've incorporated sound.