Reviews for Coming Back Again
Alianna-Kypiroth chapter 7 . 8/3/2006
more please
msu chapter 7 . 12/17/2005
I'm really sorry it has taken me so long to review this...almost 4 months...I actually had forgotten you had updated until I started cleaning out my mailbox...anyway!

A wonderful chapter, a nice way of bringing Daine back into their lives though I thought Numair could have been a bit more emotional...I know I would've...lol but overall it was very good. I hope you are still going to add to the story and I will try not to wait so long to read and review next time!

Lunamaris321 chapter 7 . 10/18/2005
I like it! Poor Daine, Numair, well, everyone, really. Please update! I want to know who's knocking! Is the king going to come back to get her?
Kathryn Bellalyse chapter 7 . 8/31/2005
UpDaTe! This is an evil cliffhanger. I don't like you very much right now.
Elentariel chapter 7 . 8/16/2005
Who's that knocking on the door? Update, this is an interesting story!
JadeRios chapter 6 . 7/9/2005
i think is a relly good story and i would appreciate it if you would continue and indulge all of us sad people who have been sucked into the world of Fanfic.

Kathryn Bellalyse chapter 6 . 6/7/2005
This is good but confusing for me. This is only because I haven't read the Immortal's quartet yet. Anyway very good.
Vengeful chapter 6 . 6/7/2005
Awsome chapter. I really like this one a lot.
Angranse chapter 6 . 6/7/2005
This is really good. I'm looking forward to seeing to what Daine's powers are, though I also like the fact that it seems that she will still have problems.

Please, continue!
msu chapter 6 . 6/4/2005
Wow, the suspense is killing me. And what a choice to make, but now I'm confused at what happened there at the end. Oh well, guess I will have to hang on for some more.

msu chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
I don't have the books and for the life of me I can't remember. I was thinking it was the Realm of the Gods but don't go by me. Been too long ago.

Anyway, this was a great chapter, a sort of shift into another direction but good. I wish I could be of more help!

Vengeful chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
Very good story. I am enjoying it so far, though I hope Daine winds up okay. Please, write more soon.
msu chapter 4 . 5/8/2005
Oh No a horrible cliff hanger. I hope I will be able to carry on while waiting for an update! :)

Update soon.

Mel
Tei Hune chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
Beautiful! Beautiful beautiful beautiful! I don't care if you're not the most popular writer; you just keep writing! *drools over fic* I love a good Daine/Numair story _ And this is good!

*runs off to read your other fics*
Anna Mo chapter 4 . 5/4/2005