Reviews for Stacked
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 2/6
Sirius is sooo romantic! Hahaha
song of the hummingbird chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Hilarious, yet very sweet and lovely and wonderful at the same time. Cracking up with laughter at "the giant squid was doing squishy things" :D
dancingpen808 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This fic is perfection, with just the right amount of laughter and "Awwww." It made me smile, and you totally captured each character's personality. Nice!
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is just lovely. Thank you for writing this, and for making it so damn perfect.
Hannah chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Loved this
Kluddle chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
So, so cuuuute!~~~~ 3 PadfootXMoony FOREVER!~ :D This was sooo sweet! Great job. :3
snivellusisatermofendearment chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
insufferable nit-picking time! if they are a month away from newts they would be in 7th year, that means that one year ago they would be in 6th year, not 5th as you have sirius say.

beyond that I loved it. good bit o' fluff to cheer me up after rereading to fifth book *tears*
Unofficial Biznesz chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Way too cute and fluffy. I can have this for dessert. D
MihaelKai chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
aww! love this story! so cute!
FictionOtaku chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Oh, this was an absolutely wonderful fanfiction! I loved the "sexy beast" out of it!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Adored when they reminisced about when they first realised their love.
Marauder's Mad chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Aw... so cute !
Never Surrender chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
*giggles*

thats cute
ryutarou-chan chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
can I say I love you? ;-; I think I can. yes yes I will! this was adorabley cute, I really think you hit the nail on the head with their mannerisms, kudos!
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
AW! :)

What else can I say other than this was completely adorable!

That was the kind of story that gives you that weird little happy feeling that you can't explain, and when someone comes in the room they wonder why you have that silly grin on your face... well that's what hapenned to me ANYWAY. lol.

xoxo Tasha