Reviews for Misconceptions
bleachfan462 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I see you write yaoi, i have read some before however, that particular cup of tea isn't fruity enough for me. Doubly so when it's not my favorite fandom. Unfourtinatly I have never read harry potter, so i can't read most of your stories. Would you mind writing a story for naruto(length longer than this, 1,000 words at least should give me a good taste of your writing style.)

O)))

'logged'

warning naruto abrigded refrence above.
Barranca chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Concise and poignant - certainly different, but an interesting approach. I think there are more literary heroes who have been called 'The One' though. Would be funny to see them squabbling over who's got more right to it :P
Vashti chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This was definitely interesting. It'd be interesting to know who he fought. And would this also mean that he survived the last good frying that he got in the last movie?
aimdiscord chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
God I lived for Highlander when it came out. Now you have warped my brain forever. I just imagined Duncan MacLeod being beaten by machines and plugged in to the Matrix and dying when the Matrix 'told' him too, and all the power going to Neo, since he's the only immortal not plugged in anymore. who
technetium chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
hahaha - wow, that was great. Awesome!
Fate chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
This is great!

Wonderfully done!
LassyD chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Cute :-) very cute, It could be an interesting start to something, but i like it as it is, short and sweet.
Mithros chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
... i should really see the last matrix film... and yes i AM interested in whether your working on some new chapters_ im looking forward to seeing them posted!

sarah
P.L.S chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Wow. I never made THAT connection. Kinda makes being immortal pointless if you have to live in a world like that.
Shino Ryu chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
*amused* Nice drabble, btw when will you be coming back online? Email me, please. *points up*
Staryday chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
that wasn't so bad, as far as 200 word drabbles go. I do like the concept of Neo being the "one" immortal and everything. That was kinda funy. So, good job.

NOW GO UPDATE STORM CHILD BEFORE I GO INSANE!