Reviews for Catnip Confessions
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
i love this
Yuno Neekre chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
I'm way way sure that I'll love it! I can't wait to read, this was so exciting and interesting! Aww, can Kyo confess his feelings for Tohru in the last chapter when he's sane? That would make Tohru realise that Kyo really DOES love her... Aww how cute! Oh no, I praised myself while I should've been praising you! Sorry! I wish you can write the next chapter soon! Lots of love, even if you don't know me-Yuno-
A Person Ready to Cry chapter 7 . 5/24/2015
It's been 8 years! Where are you? Please update! I'm addicted to this story!
pikaree1 chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
"WHAAA! TOHRU-CHAN, WHERE ARE YOU! SAVE ME FROM THIS CRAZY PIG GIRL!"
Not the smartest thing to say, Kyo. ' I wonder how Uotani would react if she found out about this… Hm. If she did, well, big uh-oh.
pikaree1 chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
"Hatsuharu...Momiji...I forbid you toever experiment with catnip again."
Priceless! XD
pikaree1 chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Smart move, Haru. Hatori will know what to do! …not. Seriously, what did you and Momiji do to that catnip?!
riceball2014 chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
please continue this story! i love it so much :3
Guest chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
I looooovvvee the story! so far it was the funniest story i've read! but i was soooo upset because the story is still hang up (no finished) and it would be better if u continue finished the story although it was 9 years ago since your last update! f u could still received my review i hope u could think about contuing the story because it was a very unique fanfic ever from all furuba fanfic! i hope u still have time for this and im looking forward for the next chapters f u will do :)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
Aaaaaahhhhh! Can u plz hurry up?! Plz plz plz ur adoring fans are waiting!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
That was a crap chappie. Im sorry but even i could do better. Sorry
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
This is a kyoru story...? Meh i still love it anyways! Its so funny
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
OMGOMGOMG MY STOMACH HURTS SO MUCH FROM PUBERTY AND LAUGHING! ROFL ROFL ROFL!
blackrose107 chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
cant wait
Russia will Klokloklo chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
More please
babygirllovesu chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
This was epic so I want morezzz kyo is my all time fav I love the whole story and I know how being an outcast feels like (add kid in other words I have a uncontrolable random hyper high then everyone's mad at me and I don't know why (life story)) so I can relate to my kyo-e-cu lol