Reviews for Goodbye Beautiful Day
Kenne Morrison1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Wow, just wow. I stumbled across this story because I was shocked and pleased to see there were some Crossgen fanfics. Your story was a perfect epilogue to a tragic ending. I will always think fondly of Crossgen, so thank you for writing a respectful story that epitomizes how much this world and characters will be missed.
Atlas Arrow chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
So sad. But I have to wonder, some of us still remember them so in a sense do they live on? In any case it's a crying shame that they all stopped like that.
Kevin Li chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Well then. a toast. To those who gave us such good memories for so long.

Here's to the soap opera of gods, [i]The First[/i] .

Here's to the way of the warrior, [i]The Path[/i] .

Here's to the space opera, [i]Sigil[/i] .

Here's to the arthuresque [i]Scion[/i] .

Here's to the detective Victorian, [i]Ruse[/i] .

Here's to the magical [i]Mystic[/i] .

Here's to the cursed [i]Route 6[/i] .

Here's to the pirates, [i]El Cazador.[/i] .

Here's to the fantastic [i]Brath.[/i] .

Here's to the transitional [i]Crux[/i] .

And last of all, Here's to our all-time favorite,

The sky-pirate fantasy, [i]Meridian[/i] .

Farewell to our good friends at CrossGen.

God, I miss them so.

Great story.
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
well...that was you kknow a place; other than the liabrary of congress; where i could find the whole collection of crossgen comics? if so please email me back
GryphonGrrl chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
*tear* This makes me very sad. I was just getting into the CrossGen comics and I was so shocked when I discovered they were gone. It upsets me to know that I'll never know their endings, but your story gave me some closure. Also, you write really well! Keep up the good work.
MuffinsAreLoose chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Nice story.

*sigh* I miss Meridian :(
TheDreadHorizon chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Beautiful and fitting. I felt pretty bad when I heard that CrossGen went under, and that the Negation, my favorite among their titles would never be completed.

In a way, I guess this settles the matter. Ah, damn... Now I'm depressed again...
Auriq chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
That was bloody wonderful! For crying out loud, I'm almost crying here. I miss Crossgen.
TisTheEast chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
A very beautiful farewell to some of my favorite characters.
anne chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
*sniff* very sad story. I hope this doesn't mean you won't write more...I came across another one of your story called "Ruse: Sleight of Hand" and really like how it began. Here's hoping for more!
nightbug08 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
PLOT BUNNIES! cool! depressing but cool
Tiamath chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
(sobs and cradles entire collection of Meridian comics)It's so sad! very like how I felt when I found out Meridian had been cancelled. But they won't be forgotten, not really. Not so long as we remember (and if we can, write) about them.