Reviews for The Most Precious Thing
Susannah Wilde chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Absolutely stunning!
lullabye chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Very, very nice story. Original, sweet and well written.

It actually reminded me of a french short story written by Alphonse Daudet, i can't remember the title - which pisses me off no end... - but it was about a man who had a skull made of gold. That man would give all the gold it contained to his wife to please her and keep her by his side, till the end, till it eventually killed him.

The bit with all the jewelry and Harry's despair to ever win Draco over reminded me of this story i read when i was a kid. But now I absolutely gotta read that Hephaestus and Aphrodite myth... and also check your other fanfics. ;p

For the time being,

Thanks for sharing this one :)

x

lullabye
letsplaycabaret chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Aww...this was so cute. I love your writing style. Keep writing!
teenyyogini chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
At first, I was SO confused, BEYOND confused . . . but in the end, I really like it. Deep, y'know. This is going to be added to my Fave Stories list! YAY! _"
L'Arc-En-Ciel chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Aw I love this one as much as the last one. It is really good. Write more stories.
Tora88 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Oh my God! I think I am going to cry! That was very good, even if it was very sad. Thank you for writing it. God, I am all choked up! Thank you for the happy ending, it was very sweet. Kanpai!
SilentSleepingInTheCold chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Omg.. I loved it.. absolutly adored it. Awesome man, awesome
ura chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Beautiful!
moonstar-dust chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
cute story! you are a great writer. keep it up!
Studious Octopus chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
its really sad, and really goo at the same time,

what myth is that based on..?

lol, keep it up

ttfn

_
embyr81788 chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Wonderful, as evidence by the unshed tears shining from my eyes. *sniff* Which myth was it from? Aphrodite and Hephestas?
Qualle chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Oh God, that's so damn sweet! I loved the ending.

I think I'm going to look for that myth. Hopefully I find it somewhere in one of my books or the library.