Reviews for Silent
xLover's moonx chapter 1 . 1/4
Sweet :)
FireEdge chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Beautifully written, and very faithful to Keiki's character. I very much liked the part about Yo-ou. It was very sad, but I found your justfication for Keiki's ignorance very interesting, and it made a lot of sense. Also, I really liked this line: "Yo-ou had wanted more than that, and more than that he could not give. Not then."

Keiki's view on Youko was also nicely written and the ending was very bittersweet, but in the best possible way. I definitely enjoyed this and it reflected very well the complex relationship (which we, sadly, never see much of) between Keiki and Youko.
alexandradorina chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
very deep i loved it.

you could continue it
soleanna chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
;/; precious
Aga chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Maybe something more about it? It's cool.
Eternity's Sapphire Edawn chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
*tear, tear* Beautiful! Bravo! A tale of forbidden love, rare to find one so well put together. Congrats.

Besides Keiki and Youko have eternity to develop there relationship, furher meaning someone (keiki) will burst with his love feeling so much, he will hopefully confess.*)

Au voir,

Eve
Archangel Rhapsody chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
You should do a sequal and expand on that, I think it would make a great story.
vyki chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
i like this is so cute.. but do you have to end it so abruptly?
heka chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
grin- i like the way you ended it. short, sweet and very insightful of keiki's feelings. chocolate chip cookie for you!
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
YAY! Keiki fiction! Very nice.
Abbykat chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I very much enjoyed this piece; it seems very appropriate for Keiki, a character I like a great deal. Thank you for a good read.
nefertari-nz chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Wow, this was great. Adding it to my favourite stories list.

Beautiful way of showing Keiki's feelings _
Jackie Almasy chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Wow! This is seriously good! No scratch that, this is incredibly good! I'd seriously like to see a continuation of this! Your writing is extremley good. Descriptive, believable, and more important, you present the characters in a fashion that is true to their attitude we know.

Fuyumi Ono would be proud _ Keep up the good work!
Sarah8 chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Awe is that all? I would have loved to read more. :)

sarah
mom chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Beautiful, your writting is light and well balanced. I enjoyed it very much.