Reviews for A Light in the Storm
anna chapter 15 . 1/22/2009

i love lizie mcguire fanfiction

with a lot of lizzie and jo's relationship!

please update. :)

you are a great author!
Lars chapter 15 . 5/18/2007
Sorry for no verified but in backcountry but loved the story line. Please continue to let us know what happens next. You have good story flow and good character flow except Miranda is missing in the story. She should/would be involved with it! I think Anyways! Do please continue the story
Kiana chapter 7 . 8/30/2006
My mom has breast cancer and shes going threw chemotherapy right now, but theres a few things that u might need to knwo about it.

For instance, the day u gte chemotherapy u dont get sick after like a day or two later, thats all ive really read so far but if u need to know some stuff for the story email me at

im only on the 3rd chapter so if shes dont with breast cancer and its too late, no prob.
anonymus chapter 15 . 8/14/2006
meminenotyou chapter 15 . 8/12/2006
OMG! I love this story. Gordo is the perfect b/f and I wish I could meet someone like him. I hope Mrs. McGuire will be okay.
EstellaB chapter 15 . 8/12/2006

Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that I am really enjoying this story. Gordo, who is my favourite character in the programmes, is so sweet and in character here... and in the few moments in the programme when we see the nice side of Matt, I figure he's in character as well, as is Lizzie.

Also, I was just wondering if you'd consider being my beta for My Fair Lizzie. I've just noticed some errors in the first chapter I posted, and I want to avoid more, if at all possible. If you'd be willing, please email me or reply to this review, or whatever.

EstellaB chapter 6 . 8/12/2006
I'm really enjoying this. Plus, I read some of your earlier work and I can tell you that you've definitely improved! Poor Mrs Maguire-I'm hanging onto the fact that this fic is only a K, so hopefully it won't have have character deaths :)

Also thanks for your review on my fic! It was the first time I've ever had a review that soon.

God bless,

Woemcat chapter 15 . 8/11/2006
Great chapter!
AlseyGwinn chapter 9 . 2/20/2006
Lol! I'm eating a sandwich as I read this! No soup though, but I think that I have some cambles in the pantry...
Laney chapter 14 . 1/15/2006
Oh my gosh, this Fic so good. But what is Gordo's plan? Thanks awesome fic again
Ezza chapter 14 . 12/25/2005
AMAZING! You are a fabulous writer. i have really enjoyed reading this! I cant wait for more!

xx ezza
Woemcat chapter 14 . 12/25/2005
This story gets better and better with each chapter. I'm looking forward to what Gordo's plan is. Hope you have a great Christmas too!
kalanadiangal4ever chapter 13 . 12/23/2005
kim chapter 13 . 12/23/2005
this is really good! please continue. i really want to know what Gordo is thinking of.
me chapter 12 . 12/22/2005
I absoultly love this story! I love how it is not you sterotypical lizzie mcguire fic. I love how you write and everything! I was so excited to see the new chapter appear in my mail. I also recently started reading your new Gilmore Girl fic..and im hooked. I check my email everyday for an update from you..and well, a few others as well. I hope you update soon..and i just wanted to let you know that you have a fan out here! YAY for you!

Merry Christmas!