Reviews for Connect
fmaderpy2002 chapter 1 . 10/17
Nice job oh and I'm working on a crossover FanFiction with Fullmetal Alchemist and Generator Rex, if you have a Diviant art account then can you coment on some of my art.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Wow. This was brilliant. I never imagined I could enjoy a piece of writing so much, through so few words :) very well done. I wish more emphasis was placed on the topic of auto mail in the show.
Chii chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I have watched that one episode about 5 times, I wish automail was more dramatic in brotherhood.
SoullessElric chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I really like it! It kind of ticks me off when people make light of Ed's automail, just shrugging it off like it's nothing. The truth is, it's very serious, and you've portrayed that very wel in this oneshot. Nice job!
Akira Minato chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
OMG! That was amazig! *applauds* Bravo!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Awesome, beautiful angst. The length, description, and pacing were perfect. Ed's thought process as he tries not to scream... I feel terrible now... in a great way.

Beautiful. That's what this is. Thanks.

cattychan09 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I have a friend who thinks automail would be awesome.

But I know better.

It's not a fashion statement, or a cool toy.

It's a crutch. A prosthetic. A part of you that isn't really you.
stxrseekers chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Mm, good. I thought it was dead on, about his feelings and such relating to the auto-mail. It's really quite sad, having to go through something traumatic at such a young age. A good dose of Ed angst is always good though. Well written and well portayed; well done.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Omg, this is really good. I always thought they really under played it. Great job. Later dude.
ManaMadeleine chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Haha, this is good. Nice job.
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I *heart* automail fics. Thank you for this awesome one!
Anonymus chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Behold, the REAL reason that Ed never listens to Winry's "You-better-not-break-it-this-time" rants.

I love it!
edxwin is cannon chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
fantastic. I love automail fics. Great detail.
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
i have hearby decided that you are my fav author for FMA fics. I didn't realize it untill just recently...
Yeah this is deleted chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Heh, you haven't depressed me.

Again, nice story.