Reviews for Pokemon: Final Battle Saga
Lord Destroyer chapter 33 . 6/14/2005
Ah, the good old Misty's School of Preventing Brock from Making a Fool Out of Himself, which includes the immortal lessons of Pulling Brock by the Ear, and Hitting Brock on the Head With a Mallet. Too bad Brock never learns his lessons. So how will Jirachi deal with the news reporters, I hope he doesn't do anything rash. I wonder who does have May's pokemon, probably Gary. What kind of surprise does Ash have for his sweet Misty, hopefully not a new bike, that was just an excuse from her to travel with Ash, but then again Ash might be dense enough to have bought that line.
Lord Destroyer chapter 32 . 6/7/2005
That was interesting to say the least. Not to mention so cute that Max got Jirachi as he always wanted, at least Jirachi didn't die. I hope the last chapters that are remaining focuses on Ash/Misty romance, May/Drew romance, after Drew gets better.
EkaSwede chapter 32 . 6/7/2005
Let's say this... I didn't like this chapter...

I LOVED IT!

*Whipes another tear* Man I'm getting soft... this is just so touchy, I can't believe I'm actually sitting in front of the screen crying!

This story never seem to end!
EkaSwede chapter 31 . 6/1/2005
*whipes a tear*

This is so saadly! *cries*

You've really put some heart in this story, and I like that. I still have a little hangover from yesterday though so if this review is strange then soarry
Lord Destroyer chapter 31 . 6/1/2005
So it was a grudge agaisnt Ash, boy that's some grudge. I hope Jirachi makes the right choice and lives.
EkaSwede chapter 30 . 5/28/2005
Four... endings? well it was a surprise though! Is it finished?
Shadow Guardian of the Gate chapter 30 . 5/27/2005
sweet alternate endings...think you went over kill on AE#3.
Looneyman chapter 30 . 5/27/2005
So, I was right about Butterfree but not Lugia. Shame. When I first read the chapoter, your description of the second bird made me think of Noctowl until I saw the name Pidgeot. Also liked your alternative endings, although number 3 was serious overkill. Heehee.
Lord Destroyer chapter 30 . 5/27/2005
I always wanted Pidgeot and Butterfree to return to Ash, and become his pokemon again, particularly Pidgeot. I have always imagined Ash flying off with Misty on Pidgeot for a romantic get a way/flight.

About the death of Giovanni, I liked the original version better than the alternates.
Soul Bound Devil Chrono chapter 30 . 5/27/2005
the last part was really it the end?
Kidate chapter 29 . 5/26/2005
AH!

That was the WORST possible plae you could leave off. Cliffys are EVIL!

Anyway...I saw the Yu-gi-oh rip off! I've seen that episode sixty million times and I din't catch it until you mentoned it. Good for you!

Anywho, I'm done

Drgn Prncss
Lord Destroyer chapter 29 . 5/25/2005
I couldn't begin to guess who stopped Giovanni, but the last chapter sounds exciting to read. I hope Mew, Mewtwo, and Ho-oh can be freed.
EkaSwede chapter 29 . 5/25/2005
So THAT'S was everything was about!

BTW you updated really fast this time... you had them pre-written hadn't you?
Looneyman chapter 29 . 5/25/2005
I think I know who stopped the attack. It was either Ash's old friend Butterfree or the only Johto legendry POKéMON that hasn't appeared or been mentioned, Lugia!

Personally, I hoe it's Lugia.
Lord Destroyer chapter 28 . 5/24/2005
Although I didn't see that episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! I did see Joey's retelling of it. How indeed will they beat Giovanni now? Good story so far, keep it up.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »