Reviews for Pokemon: Final Battle Saga
Shadow Guardian of the Gate chapter 14 . 4/5/2005
T-T col...T-T
Shadow Guardian of the Gate chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
You killed Corsola! T-T I liked that Pokemon, it was cute...but then again, the title did kinda warned me...anyway, plz update!
Shadow Guardian of the Gate chapter 11 . 3/31/2005
YAY! Psyduck evolved and it listens to Misty and does it's attacks right! YAHOO! - Update soon!
Lord Destroyer chapter 10 . 3/28/2005
Nice battle, too bad Gyarados is out cold. I hope Starmie isn't down, to contrary to Cassidy's wish.
ImaginaryObserver chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Personally, I rather liked it.
Shadow Guardian of the Gate chapter 9 . 3/27/2005
lol, I forgot about Umbreon knowing Syncronize and to think I own one on Leaf Green. 0' Can't wait to see the update on monday! 0

Lord Destroyer chapter 9 . 3/26/2005
This just might go against Team Rocket, particularly when Butch is so dumb as rock, or should that be as Brock when it comes to women? Either way I'm sure Misty's Gyarados knows more than water and fire attacks, which will help it beat its opponent.
Lord Destroyer chapter 8 . 3/24/2005
Nice battle, and Brock's right about Butch and Cassidy acting like Ash and Misty. Not helping team mate might cost Team Rocket this battle, but that's how things are supposed to go. Cute on how you made Brock tremble at our favorite love birds.
Lord Destroyer chapter 7 . 3/19/2005
Man, that was a nicely done battle, like to see round two, and about your chapter title, I hope m&m candies doesn't notice your pun. Too bad Ash couldn't be the one to fight along side his lady love, sucks to be him. Teaching Ratitcate an electric attack like thunderbolt was a stroke of genius.
Lord Destroyer chapter 6 . 3/17/2005
I always wondered why there are two different trio of Team Rocket besides the flunkies, may be you could explain this, oh and I like the 'Botch' bit there, especially they say they mess it up on purpose. Two bad Ash can't battle, or else he'll clean their clocks just like that.
Lord Destroyer chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
Ash sure does have the right to get angry, but I hope his anger doesn't blind his judgement. Misty is close to admitting her own feelings, and I hope for her sake that Ash doesn't completely lose it. I wonder if the secret base connects to the gym that's Giovanni's headquarter, that's how it was in the anime, and the first movie.
Kritika Kritik chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Okay. . . I don't think I will even be reading on. This needs A TON of work. The plot is terrible, weak and over done.

The descriptions of the cast are just lame.

Oh well. . . this is somewhat typical for this section.

Try to put a LOT more effort into plot and come up with an orignial idea.

I'm not even going to get into anything else.
Lord Destroyer chapter 4 . 3/13/2005
Now that's what I call a close one, the cliff scene that is. Of course Ash can't sleep, that pikachu was his first pokemon, and first real friend, how can he sleep when he doesn't even have his buddy with him? Ash wanting to come clean about how he feels for Misty, that's so very nice, and the way Misty helped him was so her in every aspect.
Lord Destroyer chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
Nice, I still can't believe that Team Rocket's robot would be that tough, unless it was designed and built personally by Giovanni himself. I want to see Ash get his pikachu back eventually, as well as Ash/Misty romance.
Lord Destroyer chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
Team Rocket never succeeds, even with suped up ballons, robots or what nots, so why should this be any different? Even if Ash has to rescue some legendary pokemon, he always manages to rescue his pikachu. And what so special about Ash' pikachu anyway, it's just another electric mouse pokemon, isn't it? Team Rocket goes after rare pokemon, and pikachus are common, not rare.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »