Reviews for Our Circumstance
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
love it looking forward to more
Meri chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Damn, that was actually really good. Felt a bit disappointed when it had to end!
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
this sounds cool!
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I like this one! It feels like the romance novels we always read where the heroine is whisked off to somewhere totally alien from her lifestyle only to find love in the outback...but then in this case...a circus! *grins* And its so funny that Hanabi's prediction did come true! Hehehehee...

I like best is how totally contra the characters are at with each other but yet there is this chemistry between them, albeit its a little early to tell, but I like that subtle hint of fate playing into their lives.

Nice one this one and I so wish you would update this!
TalaxVampirella chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
i love it keep going!
Dola chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
OMG, i'm so gonna keep an eye out for the next chap. so PLZ keep going! luv ur stories, they're awesome! SO, will u update soon? plz and thank you!
sanriochica333 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
this was so so hilarious I think I love you a bit... and wow old story for real XD
Haruka2007 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
sounds like a gd and entertaining story but i guess it has been dropped since u havent updated it in 3 years lol

what a shame
reeroy chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I feel sorry for Hinata. Hey -stares at posted date- you could do with updating, ya know! Sorry, I'm gonna demand you update 'cause I can tell this story has potential and you my dear can make this plot great!

Reanne
Himeka-hime chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Awsome! Very interesting and Sasue a manager over a circus! Hahahaha!
Sophia chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
i didn't think i would like this b/c i normally don't like AU's but i LOVE it. you're a great writer and the plot is promising. please update soon!
Purple1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
This is awsome! Excellant job!
fraulein-angel chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
i loved it! soon [ i beg u ... :)] it really made me laugh from Hinata forgetting sasuke's name to sasuke being a circus manager (didn't seen dat coming :) up to the very end... update soon can't wait for the nxt chapter ... well ja-ne:)
kiddtris chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
very funny - sasuke a circus manager!
sharingan lady chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
that was really...really...forceful? i,uh...liked it!plz plz update!