Reviews for Stargazing
KnightLawn chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
This was really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is an amazing thing you have written. I think it really shows how Fox and Falco have grown throughout the series, and how their relationship is almost brotherly. Well done, and keep writing.
BlueMoonUmbreon chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I liked this, don't say crap like that!

Rock on!
Beautimus chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Don't put yourself down! That was a GREAT ending, and an AWESOME story! Give yourself some credit. Treat yourself to an ice cream or something. This was a very unexpected, but very heart-warming and beautiful story. :-) Thanks for the entertainment and keep up the FANTASTIC work.
LilBunbury chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I've always like Starfox fanfiction where the characters just talk. I actually liked the story itself. Great job, keep writing!
Midnyte Wolf chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
o.O; Liked it? ...Well, *ahem* that's ONE way to put it. Definitely not my choice, but it's one.

I'm much more happier with, ".::LOVED IT TO THE POINT OF LICKING THE SCREEN::." ...Can ya see me lickin' the screen? Yeah? ...Well I didn't. But I was still up there pretty darn close. And the thought DID cross my mind. X3 Teehee.

I mean... The love for these two's bond is kinda... not really seen too much around this place. Or at least fully developed enough to see and go, "*kablink* WOW!" But in this story... Yeah, WOW. You reminded me why I love these two so much. They just kinda work. They have this deep, complicated bond that most people overlook and head for other things instead of delving the depths.

You did a marvelous job. I mean, completely STUNNING! I was in awe half of the time of the brilliant imagery and emotion you displayed. Especially at the beginning with Falco's thoughts about war... that was really something. I can't even find words to describe it. Falco's a complicated guy with complicated thoughts... and it's just breathtaking to finally see that done right. All of it done right! Everything! It was beautiful!

This is definitely going down as a story to remember for this fandom. XD You have mad skillz. Seriously! Simply amazing! Encore! Encore! ILOVEYOU!

*cuddles Falco and Fox plushies*
EveryThoughtIsU chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
I really loved this fic. Certainly one of the best things I have read for a while. But, I think it might have been a bit better had it been a little longer.
Lady Tsuru chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I liked it! It's not that often that I read a deep fic like this that is so good! I commend you for your writing skills!
Dakyu chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
this was really good, though i do agree with you on the ending bit.

I don't really like fox in the assault game: they changed his persona so that he's a lot whinier, but this fic sorta shows that part of him without getting too sappy.

Keep up the writing, it's great

Dakyu
Cyrana Ann chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Hoe!

I've never read a Star Fox fic before, and I think this was a good start.

I've played and watched play Star Fox since the Super Nintendo (before the N64... good I feel so old...lol) and I love it. I love Falco, and I definitely love Fox. He's just so...

I don't know. I just love him.

... I'll go play SF:Assault now.

Keep on writing!