Reviews for Survivor: Nae'blis
Gladonost chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
this is so funny you need to continue this parody
OnceAndFutureFicWriter chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Graendal chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
Even though my character seems to have voted herself off the island within the first chapter or two, I still love this story! I wish you'd continue it.

Forever Forsaken,

Graendal
Octavia Andrea Tucker-Harrison chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
OMG THIS IS SO AWESOME!
Lady Whimsy chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
I like it. You'vew done a great job. It's hilarious! Keep it up!
NecRock chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
Very funny parody. Bit disappointed you seem to have discontinued it - 4 chapters in 2 months and none in the next 20 can mean only that - but it was fun while it lasted. Laughed a lot reading it.
Teslyn chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
-geeglesnort- That was wicked funny!
Heat in Freezing chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
God I love this story. Nothing else to say.
Caestice chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Creative, original, and comical. Very amusing!
AceGray chapter 4 . 11/20/2005
Whoo-Ho! Man I laughed so hard my sides hurt. This is awesome. My two favorite Forsaken are Rahvin and Asmodean (I love his C'D pla'yer), but they're all hilarious. The Sammael Adams beer was genius! Write more soon!
seirhage666 chapter 4 . 10/10/2005
this is really funny! you should continue!
ice.faery.07 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
This is AWESOME!
LadyAnnatar chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
Very amusing if not down right hilarious! I really liked the discription of Moridin especially his eyes. Continue writing and please update soon, because I want to know what the next challenge is, and someone should make a Forsaken related season of Survivor because if they did, I might actually WATCH the show. Update!
LadyAnnatar chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
This fic is good, I've never actually watched "Surviver" but I've always wanted a season of the show that had people/characters in it that actually interested me, so you have finally done it, though I also need someone to do one with the Forsaken being non OOC so I'll have TWO, Forsaken Surviver fics! Yeah, and who was that Tom guy with the Russian sounding name who Demandred was sent to? Wonder who's next, going to have to click on the next chapter button to find out!
Samantha Steele chapter 4 . 7/27/2005
Holy shit! that was the funniest thing that I have read in a long time! I'm sitting here at work killing myself laughing and everyone is lookign at me like i'm taking crazy pills! You should bring back Be'Lal and Callandor! He was the coolest! Write more soon! I'm bored now!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »