Reviews for Madness, Utter Madness
Cherelletje chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Can't wait 'til next chappie... Update soon!
just random words chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I must admit, after seeing the summary I only clicked on this to make fun of how stupid it was surely going to be. But really, this is gorgeous. I'm so happy you kept them in character. Also, there are no spelling/grammar mistakes (that I noticed) and your writing is simply brilliant. Witty. Please continue!
Henrietta-thepseudonym chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
O.o.o.h! Continue please!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Mwauha. Funness. More, more, more!
potterprose chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
I must say, I was pleasantly surprised and am now very interested in what this story holds. I especially appreciate that you kept them in character. I'm excited to see where this is going!
Sacagawea chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Okay, that was one of the funniest parodies ever, you BETTER update, or I'll be forced to send you random annoying reviews (just kidding of course, but seriously, this is good).
squigglywiggly chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
lol!this story is simple but well written and thats exactly what i like!hm...i wonder who did this to both of them?
Maria chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
O, so funny! Nearly laughed my head off... And you write really well, too. Update!
Maria chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
firefirefly2 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Oh wow! That was a good fanfic (I would know -after wading through 10 search pages of crappy fanfics..)

Just as a hint, you might get more readers if you put this under Parody!
topstar00 chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
do anouther one plz i love da hd kind thing
emzz.strange chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I totally love this story! Your ideas is one of the best i've ever read !
xoraxox chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
How amusing! Interesting beginning.
SalsaGirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2005