Reviews for Harry Potter and the Moon Crystal
M chapter 36 . 11/9/2013
i liked it BUT i wont ray and draco to get back together that was my faveite part
Lucyole chapter 36 . 11/24/2012
amazing story it was interesting exciting romantic funny sweetand really great everything was just perfect and good
Lucyole chapter 25 . 11/23/2012
wowie i loved that chapter sevie love narcissa and she him that was the best thing so far you are the best oki everything is amazing and cool i love your story
Lucyole chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
gosh i just want to beat up darien a 1000 times in a row
and then throw him don a cliff or something very high i cant stand taht bastard*puching darien to a bloddy pulp and laughin manically*
Whiteling chapter 14 . 9/4/2011
I hate that word : "Normal". It's sounds so plain and boring.

Did it even occur to SM that maybe that's why she's a scout for such times like this?

Everyone IS the chosen one, they just have to say yes when the time comes.
Whiteling chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
*scoffs* Yeah, make sure you actually keep your promises SM instead of chickening out when things get too "supernatural".
Whiteling chapter 36 . 9/3/2011
I'm with Tsuki Aquarius Hanju - I'd be severley disappointed if Serena didn't become SM again.

Don't get me wrong she's one of my favorite characters but the only flaw that peevs me off is herwanting to be a *fingerquotes derisively* "normal" girl.

I wish someone would give her a good talking to about it. They still her if not the Silver crystal than her own inner moon light. Please, Sailor Moon must return in time for the final fight!
ScifiSOS chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
haha rereading here *waves* hi anyways i just noticed but there are small things that were bugging me. I don't think portraits ever came alive until after said person was dead. Oh well X3. hmmmmmn i'm just rereading this until the third installment update is put up :)

well have a nice day
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
awsome story and if you could, could you tell me what other stories are in the sailor rainbow series?
Guest chapter 16 . 10/15/2010
By the way I love your series and sorry about complaining but when it comes to couples I'm all for my fab seriously half the time I won't read storiesunless theres zelink. YOU ROCK!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/15/2010
First my iPod won't let me log in second you have seen the show right? I mean come on this is Darien here he went out really early looking for ladia so the others could go home, went to a possibly future to save his daughter that might not even exsit later and gets severly injured every movie for Serena and the only reason he was probably mean in the first season is so that people wouldn't think he's tuxedo mask( even though they did)
Ex Aqua Victoria chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Don't worry. I'm still following this. I've just been a tad busy this year. More than ususal. But you'll have the first chapter up in a week or so.
RedRangerBelt chapter 36 . 2/7/2010
This series is AMAZING! So who exactly has a past self on the moon, besides the scouts Remus, Harry, Ron and Hermione? How long will it be until you get Shifts in Destiny up?
Hyper Puck chapter 36 . 11/10/2009
Loved It!

R u going to write another sailor witches stories? Or r u done?
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 36 . 8/16/2009
Wow; that was a pretty epic story, there.

I had a couple of Question/comment/incites:

1. There were a lot of spelling mistakes, words left out, ect.

2. You really seemed to have something against Darien, don't you? Why is he such a jerk?

3. You like to use dreams a lot to foreshadow events. I think dreams were overused. Some dreams are cool. But when every character seemed to be having multiple dreams, it got to be a bit annoying.

4. The main character seemed to be Raye, not Serina; Raye got a lot more 'screen time' the most of the other characters. Heck, she even got a couple chapters all to herself. What gives? Do you simply really like Raye a lot?

5. I liked the length. It took me three or so days of pretty much non-stop reading to finish it all. Long stories are good.

6. You seemed to take a lot of liberties incorporating the HP and SM story lines together; but, seeing as how this is a fanFICTION site, I guess that's OK.

7. It seems like Hermione isn't going to be getting a significant other; is that OK? In HP 7, she hooks up w/ Ron. Is that going to happen, or is Hermione just going to be stiffed because of the increased female characters, and thus decreased available male characters.

8. Is Lita going to find someone?

9. My favorite character is Mina; I think she needs more 'screen time.'

10. Did I mention that the grammar and spelling errors were so bad, that in a couple places, I couldn't even figure out what was going on?

11. Sailor Saturn seems like a really unbalanced character.

12. Voldemort got beat so easily in the last, er, book, that this time around, when he easily defeats and captures Saturn, it seems inconsistent. What gives?

13. Lita, Mina, and Lydia all seem to be superfluous characters. I recommend killing off more people, to avoid characters who are in the story for no reason (like Fiore/Fiora).

Sorry for witting an essay here, but I hope you have a minute or two to answer some of my questions.

All in all, though, probably one of the best fanfic series I've read yet. Keep up the good work.