Reviews for Critical Point
random-k chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
why don't you continue
pluckedwings chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Oh my god, this was breathtaking. The dynamics between the three of them were so natural, so real. I love how close you make Ksnkurou and Temari, and how Gaara is like a missing puzzle piece, trying to find a place to fit himself in. The inclusion of Baki makes me giddy and aaahhh, yes, I love fics that fill in canon gaps.

Thank you so much for writing this piece! It was exactly what I wanted to read.
jayfeather97 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I;ve been searching for a story like this for a LOONG time... really hope you continue it, it's a gem!
Nocturnal Only chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Oooooohh! this is a good story! are you ever going to update? because it's wonderful. I'm in love with Gaara, so you MUST pick this story back up.
tomoyohime8 chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
This was the first time I read something along this plot line - most suna!sibs fics I read consisted of fluffy drabbles, :P

I am loving how real they read. I can feel the uncertainty, and you can really tell how they relate to each other as siblings. I'm also really into politics in the naruto!universe, so the power plays in suna is also part of why i really like the story so far.

Although, it's been four years? :D I still hope one day your naruto muse inspires you to finish this story. Thank you for sharing your fic with the world, _
buffyandspike-4ever chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Oh please update, please update, please update!
tsukuYomi chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Omg! :O This chapter was AWESOME. Incredibly written out. Very, very nice.
Oya chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
I love this fic! I do hope you continue? Otherwise it'll be such a waste ..
RosaLui chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
I really, really like this! Please, continue it..
Ceirwy chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Very few people have ever approached this topic at all and it fascinates me. THANK YOU for writing it. Not only that, you do it very skillfully.
Inarae chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Ops. I just reviewed you, (for chp. 2) and afterwards realized that the link list I had been following switched authors without labeling it, so this is actually the only one of your fics I have read. -just ignore everything I said about the other fics, please?

This seriously is an awesome fic, that I really enjoyed, and would love to see more of. I love the mood and the characterizations and the mystery, and you're an excellent writer. Thanks again for writing and sharing this.
Inarae chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Ack. This is great, and I really want more of it. I love your multi-chapter fics in general-you're a great writer. Your single-chapter fics are good too, but I love the depth of the two multi-chapter ones I've read. Anyhow, you have a great handle on mood-it's very sparse and powerful, perfect for the sand-sibs. REally excellent writing. Thanks for writing and sharing-it was a fun read.
Kitty-chan and Nya-chan chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
you could write a book. I swear, this is a awsome story, and it's length better be the only reason you haven't updated!lol

Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
interesting. keep going
Death Fox chapter 2 . 12/20/2007

This is...amazing.

XD By gods, you can write!

I look forward to your next update.