Reviews for Out of the Sea
Darth Granger chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
...Vanyel? As in Ashkevron or did you make him up? CAMEO!
Maskelle chapter 13 . 7/4/2007
I cant believe I never started to read your other storys. I did read shahrastini but I never read your other stories. Hm, Im not making much sense, do I? Well, I just wanted you to know that I loved this story! And that Im finally going to start to read your other stories to.
Shadow fat chapter 10 . 10/7/2006
remember me?

pout pout.

he he he, its been a while, and i just managed to get the computer to stop trying to block my review making process! sheesh. i've been trying to tell you how wonderful your other story, Sharashtini is, but i cant seem to review to any of those chapters! damnit!

since the blasted story started, i've been wracking my brains on as to why none of the review windows open, and i finally have one open now! thank HIM! (my mother is convinced she spawned the antichrist, so i dont want to dissappoint my dear mother)

anyways... on with the chew-up and spit out!

... i think i just swalloed my heart...

Its so cool! i love the idea! (and i'm terribly sorry for reviewing under a different story, i'm sure you can find it in the depths of your loving, caring heart to forgive me)

the entire idea is so perfect, and like you managed in 'Out of the Sea', the characters are well within their ... characteristics! they dont seem OOC, and i think you've managed to cast them perfectly! Heero as the unfeeling Prince that had his heart broken, Duo as the Storyteller. there was always something magical about his character, thats why he's my all time fav! you just ame him cooler in the sense that he's in control, but not necessarily, you know? there are alot of fics out there that over glorify him, and make him seem all powerful. this one makes him seem human, but unearthily so, with human problems, and the classic 'oh, shite' situations.

the funny thig is, for the longest time, i've been writing a Storyteller series, and its alot of the same. but my Story teller, Scerero, is a cold bastard, thats why i love him. he he he.

anyways, A-to the-W-to the-E-to the-SOME!

i love it!

Shadow Fat. :)
ZheM chapter 13 . 9/1/2006
Well, it's only been a year since you finished this...I feel left behind. I just wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed this story. I love your writing and you have an amazing story here.
Hitokimi chapter 13 . 4/19/2006
Gah this story is just as good as your other one I started reading!

But it needs an epolog.. Like what happens with Heero and Duo. they bond but then what. same with Q and Tro what happens after!

Dose heero rule his kindgom for a half a life time and then give it over to a n hair before asking to go with duo to the sea, or do they rule for a life time and at the end when both are old do they return to it.. and possably their youth as they both give up being human for the sea.. SO many Questions!
anonymous chapter 13 . 11/30/2005
Wow. One of the best I've ever read. Keep up the good work!
Emi1988 chapter 13 . 8/13/2005
Holy fuckin' cows that was so good! I love the way it was written, the context was very good, in fact the whole thing about so many people for quatre to possibly hook up with kept me reading! I hope you write other fics like this one because you are one hell of a writer my friend.
Mokona chapter 13 . 7/31/2005
I LOVE YOU! This story was very good I got a happy hicup. I'm so sad that you aren't going to be writing anymore. This was so cool. But one question why is it that in the beginning when Tro and Duo-chan put their heads above water they start choking but in the end when Q-chan does it he's fine? Hmm is it 'cause he was human for so long maybe or the pearl? oh well The story still kicked booty.

I love you,

Mokona

PUU-
WandererWolf chapter 11 . 7/5/2005
Amazing...absolutely amazing! Not only did it hold true to the story it was based from, it also held a unique style and charm that was entirely its own. This was done with an incredible amount of skill. Bravo.
fruits of Eos chapter 13 . 6/26/2005
wo! UPDATE and...FINISH! oh MAN i LERVED this story XD eyah! so cute, and a wonderful finish. lack of smut is alright, cuz this story has a good plot (and uber cute-ness) :D. hooray! write more
Shadow fat chapter 13 . 6/25/2005
Mou! * snifle* you didnt reply to me...

Neh, its alright, i dont mind :) for me, sleep is the second largest food group, right behind molo soup and adobo :)

WA! i love the way it ended! everything was perfect and kept me on the edge of my seat until the very end! it was excellent! i think the ending was great, it had just the right kind of happy ending, not like the sad versions of mermaid/man stories where the merman/maid dies and cant be with their love and its all sad and melodramatic, this is sweet! i mean, it works that Quatre and Trowa are together, and that Duo still isnt entirely human, and he can still

Shadow fat :)
Dentelle-noir chapter 13 . 6/23/2005
Incredible as always, A good story no matter where the idea came from.

You've inspired me to find Debbie's books, I can't wait to get to them! I always loved the original Grimm’s and the Hans Christian Anderson originals. I read a book called Snow White, Blood Red once and then it changed my life. I'd never been able to find anything else in that same AU fairy tale genre, but Debbie's given me hope!
WandererWolf chapter 13 . 6/21/2005
So sweet! Wonderful job!
armygundamgirl chapter 13 . 6/20/2005
if you're old at 19, then I am really old at 20.(ha ha.) And if you don't like your dorm, go find some people that you do like and hang out with them. That's what someone at my friends college did.