Reviews for My Hanyou Hero
DarkKnightShiva chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
you are starting to make no sense. First you say this hyabusa will be purified. Then you say he is immortal and cant be killed in his realm by 'inuyash' (has inuyasha killed any strong demons here? No. And the panther... I didnt get at all. First kagome was really strong and she says she hates inuyasha. That anyone can understand as the 'moments anger' but then you blame it on inuyasha and made him look like a fool, like kagome has to do everything right , sure inuyasha is hardheaded but not like this)
kyriaizumi chapter 17 . 2/23/2012
is there a continuation of this story?
kan78 chapter 17 . 12/22/2011
AWWW I love it! You need to finish cause im on the edge of my seat screaming at the computer screen. "NO NO NO! she cant die!" or "AWWWWW how adorable!" PLEASE WRITE MORE!
xFlipJamsx chapter 17 . 1/18/2011
please update the story, add the epilogue. i would really like to know what happens.
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 17 . 1/6/2010
So what happens next?
Enid of Ireland chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
love the story so far. and did you notice that feza-ki sonds sorta like a french dude was saying feather key? its kinda weird
kartronthepegasus chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
good story so far. i like it.
Whitney chapter 17 . 4/27/2008
OMG it was one of the best fan fics i have red i just wish i knew how it ends and if KagoMe gets rid of the Nightmares i would also like Details on the weding and eveRyons reaction when they find out that kags and inu r geting married.
krisi07 chapter 17 . 2/2/2008
i cant believe thats how u ended such an amazing fic. if you get a better ending please update thanks.
Serina Rose chapter 17 . 1/10/2008
When will you finish the story?

Why is Inuyasha going back to hell?

Black And White Kirara chapter 17 . 12/30/2007
great story! plz update!
inuyashaluzkagome4ever chapter 17 . 11/15/2007
update that was a good story i really like it, i wonder hw the nightmares will end?
an ocean's soul chapter 14 . 11/1/2007
I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK ME AWHILE TO REVIEW! ANYWAY this was really good! Can't wait to read the rest! XD Ja ne!
an ocean's soul chapter 13 . 9/23/2007
Rape is horrible but angst and drama make things
an ocean's soul chapter 12 . 9/10/2007