Reviews for Haunted
HolyMaiden24 chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
This was an old favorite of mine from many years back. I love how real life was combined with the story to create a quest of righting the wrongs of the past by using the author himself.
shadowphantomnes chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Poor Christine! I guess her guilt at Erik's death finally ate away her sanity and that explains the OOCness. I rather do like the idea of Opera Ghost Christine being able to cast real illusions, after all the ones that Erik showed her. But banning roses, being afraid of boats and ropes... dying by banging her head against the wall... how miserable!
shadowphantomnes chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Actually, I like the idea of Christine having her own dangerous, angry side, just as Erik does. It makes her less one-dimensional. And being spied upon while she is mourning her Phantom and Angel of Music may be damaging indeed...
shadowphantomnes chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
I can imagine Leroux's amusement at finding a chorus girl who turned into a diva for Hannibal, and at least he found a picture of Christine for reference at last. Will he visit Meg or the De Chagny family next? And oh... 'Far too many ghosts for my taste', I bet he would say!
shadowphantomnes chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Brilliant, as always. I love your description of the Angel in Hell. She was engaged to a rich patron, which is true, but Erik didn't kill Christine, did he? He was the Opera Ghost himself, not exactly a 'penniless' composer, but he was a violinist and an organist!
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Aha! I was looking for this story and I am glad that I did find it. I am very fond of how you portray Christine as trying to find Erik again. This story is certainly full of ghosts! I like the idea of ghost! Madame Giry still there, and Christine searching for her Angel of Music...
sohna chapter 16 . 3/10/2012
Okay, you had me in tears. A lot of tears. Glad everything was resolved, but still sad that they are still dead.
shadowphantomness chapter 16 . 1/31/2012
Beautiful story, combining the novel and the musical brilliantly. I felt sympathetic for both Erik and Christine, still trying to find each other, but oh, I'm so glad they finally did!
southernwuf chapter 16 . 5/5/2011
...amazing !
tartanspartan chapter 16 . 2/25/2008
I really enjoyed reading your story! Very interesting point of view, not the usual retelling of the same story. You're very talented! Please feed us insatiable readers with more of your work!

Anny
Mels4 chapter 16 . 8/6/2007
Hi - I just read this story. I have to say that you did a great job with this, and twisting the story all around was so believeable. I really enjoyed the point of view of Gaston Leroux in your fic. Good job. Mels
mikabronxgirl chapter 16 . 12/22/2006
there is no other way to describe this but: pure genius.. it was there were so many emotions as I read this.. sadness at their fate; of being denied true love by silly mistakes, of the belivablity of Leroux journey.. everything was just wonderful. you are very talented..
Rhythmrains chapter 16 . 1/25/2006
I don't believe in ghosts, and I usually don't like ghost stories, but I started reading this, and I couldn't stop. And now that I've read it till the end, all I have to say is that it is hauntingly beautiful,dark yet very poetic, and very, very well written. I just love it!

(puts it on favorites list)

Keep up the great work!
ennylrem chapter 16 . 1/3/2006
Wow, wow, and wow!

This was great! I haven't read anything like this story before - when the day comes you decide to write professionally be sure to let your fans know, and count me as one :)

In the meantime, I am just grateful you are sharing your works free of charge.

Thanks so much for this story

Cheers
Belle Princesse168 chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
O! It is truely haunted! Very good though! COntinue!