Reviews for Hyrule Boys' Correctional Facility
Yuyake no Okami chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
You know, this is probably my favoirite fanfiction ever. I'm not even kidding. Great job, girl, the only problem is that it's only 12 chapters long XD (yes, 12, I hardly consider that incredibly long author note a chapter ;-) )
(PS: I'm ZeldaWolfPrincess, from DeviantART, remember? A hug 3)
WiJaCoo chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
This was pretty good, I couldn't stop reading. I know this story is old, but I liked it, Tattoos are mentioned, but what about Link's trademark earrings? I wish I could find more stories about a criminal Link, but those are few and far between. Especially stories of a wrongfully convicted Link who spends years in a cell.
Sensei Kitty chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
This story is AWESOME! I don't know what to say for the 'sequel!' But just my usual suggestion: Could there be a Real Sheik in it? You know not a Zelda/Sheik! Boy or girl! I will read whatever!
leah chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
one its not weird to love a game character i do to *cough*dark link*cough*
Guest chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
Link in TP does not have a tattoo. It's the mark of a triforce bearer, and he has it in most games.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I don't think you'd get 8 years for blowing up mailboxes.
andysanime chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
Really good job on this story, absolutly loved the ending!
Morbidly Bored chapter 13 . 9/10/2010
Aww... *hearts*

This is one of those fics that are way out on a tangent. And in the good way, mind you. I never seem to find any very good Sheik/Link fics. Maybe I just haven't looked hard enough.

Anyway, thank you so very much.
kenauri chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
The SUSPENSE. . . i'm dying. no i'm addicted. ooooooo your words are brilliant!
jkjk chapter 13 . 7/28/2008
great story :D
darkness in light54 chapter 13 . 7/8/2008
aw
obligatoryUsername chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
:3 I like it!
obligatoryUsername chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Ooh, comics. :D Okay, I just know that Shiek ish Zelda, even though I haven't played the game, I know it. The date fits! Till their eighteen. /gasp/ Love this storyy!
Dark The Forsaken chapter 13 . 1/8/2008
This was incredible I look forward to your future writings and I hope you enjoy this as my best freind has me hooked on LoZ as well and she introduced me to your fics and I must say they are incredibly well written.

Again good story and Over all you are an inspiration to me in terms of writing.

Thank you for your great work.

Dark Eternal