Reviews for Phoenix Ascending
broken-trinkets chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Totally agree, Jean doesn't deserve this kind of bashing. She gets bashing form rogue fans, from scottxemma fans, from scottxrogue fans, almost everyone really. She's such an amazing character and doesn't deserve it. You captured her really well, especially the last paragraph. Jean Grey is many things, but above all she is an X man, who would do anything and everything to save the ones she loved. Really good one shot!
hero for a day chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
All sorts of gorgeousness! Breath taking, a small punch to the gut!

Grade: A
JeanGreyRocks chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
You captured Jean well. Great job! Thanks for the touching story.

JOTT ROCKS!
Jean Phoenix Soul chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I'm not very found of the Evolution cartoons but the comics, but yet I have to admit this fic is great and it made a couple of tears escape from my eyes.

Great job!
The different chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Good and yet a bit sad.

Nice work.

The different
Loneraven chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
This was wonderful. Great work.

*adds to favorites*
Rachel chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Excellent. Nice finishing touch.
PhoenixPhreak chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
First of all, awesome story. I think it captured great emotion form Jean. I love the the ay you wrote it all, her thoughts on Scott, professor and all the other students. Seriously, a great and well written story.

Second of all, yes I totally agree with you on the Jean-bashing issue. She's my fave character. Yes she's smart and preety, but she's also nice and caring. But that doesn't mean she's perfect. no one is and everyone has there faults. I don't know why some people seem hate her for that. She's an awesome character, absolutley love her for that! YAA JEAN! Thirdly, CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE REST OF YOUR STUFF!
strayphoenix chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
This is an amazing story. as my pen name suggests, i'm the farthest thing from a jean-basher. she's my favorite character and i loe your story, especially how you ended it. i like your theory that telepathy is like prayer. truly awesome.

-stray
Telepathic Angel chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Wow...such a good story making me cry 'sob'! Jean does get bashed too much but hey look at what you wrote...I don't hear her praying for herself, just everyone else! Jean really is a great person! Love the JOTT. Hope you continue!
Emily chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
you are so right Jean gets bashed way to much I think she's great too. Also I luv Jott keep up the good wirk.
Diaz F chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Arrghh! I wish I could have seen that episode!

I don't even know what Ascension 1&2 is about, but I really love your story, especially with lots of Jott in it! D Please tell me that you're going to continue this fic!
Helen chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
That was great, just so sweet, loved the jott and well basically the whole fic. Write more please
ingrid chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
GREAT CHAPTER. IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY:{ BUT IT'S STILL GREAT. PLEASE KEEP WRITING. CONTINUE PLEASE...I BEG YOU!
Jen1703 chapter 1 . 3/12/2005