Reviews for Fighting Providence
huh chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
theres a Gankutsuou category in the anime section? where! i so dont see it! lol

good story! i loved it! keep writing more! even tho personally i like the count and albert pairing the best
Mizamour chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Beautiful! I love Franz/Albert, and this is a wonderful characterization! Great writing - I love your work!
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Aw, poor Franz. I really, really, want to give him a hug.

*poke* Yanno, there's a Gankutsuou category over in the anime section, now. Might wanna put this over there instead.
blackpanzer chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I thought this was a very good prologue. I love the show and the book, so I think it's great to read stories about either.
KAIplue chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
O_o wow... Very dark. i say continue it! Continue it REAL soon. Or else suffer the wrath of my uh... my.. sharp pointy nose! haha! XD yay! A fellow Gankutsuou fan. XD pwes read my fic too? ne? _
Miiko Ashida chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Wow, you write Gankutsuou fics, too! What more could I have asked for. I think I'm in love. XD (Plus, it's Franz/Albert.)

This was a very...strange piece. It was haunting without being sad, and romantic without being sappy, both of which seem to be contradictions in the rest of the world of fanfiction. But the ending was particularly exquisite; not in its wording or characterization, but in how it bring irony to the piece, because all his hopes are to be dashed. Very lovely and original, indeed.

~Miiko
ITSAME chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Reading about Franz makes me so sad now. ;_;

Anyways, wonderful fic. I especially liked the last two paragraphs. And the very last sentence was just beautiful.

should really make a Gankutsuou category in the anime section. The anime seems to be deviating from the book so much it's as if they're two different stories. (of course, I love them both as they are, but I still think they deserve seperate categories)