Reviews for First Name Basis
morena-forever chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
aww what a wat to tell a person youloved them i would love it haha i cn't wait for the next chapter:)

~*~Blessed Be~*~
Winters'Darkened'Reflection chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
great chapter..i really enjoyed readign it,your story is gettign better it up.
goddessnape chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
wonderful!

i can't wait to see what happens in the end! please make them live happily ever after...

:D
Lady Laurelin Ancalimon chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
Yay! He said the L word! First!
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
Great chapter...UPDATE SOON!
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
Nice chapter... I loved how it slipped out. Hope you find a job soon!
June W chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
"Of course I do, you irritating ninny!" - heh-heh! Gotta love the Snarkmeister's courtship poetry. Only one more chapter? You're not putting them with four kids in a shack, are you? Thanks for updating - I love this story!
Edana Alary chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
WOW, hey keep up the good work. I know what it's like being the employed, people are bugging me to update my story and I haven't gotten very far, but yours is coming along! Keep up the good work!

Sarah
prin69 chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
aw, he's SO cute!
MsHellFire2005 chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
the way you revelled thier feelings for one another is great keep it up I can not wait to see what you write next
Verity Brown chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
The end? No! This story has been too much fun to end so soon. This chapter was really sweet, though. I love how you keep Snape snarky right up until the moment he confesses he loves her.
Studious Octopus chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
ah!

he loves her!though he isnt really very nice about it,

that whole bit about the fame, and getting tones of women and getting rid of hrmione!

ah!

evil,

lol

ttfn

_
Transylvanian chapter 8 . 6/16/2005
I enjoyed reading the story please update soon.
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 8 . 6/16/2005
allieviating frustration. I loved this chapter. they're so good together, especially the banter they have
MrsPadfootVerona chapter 8 . 6/15/2005
I am a BIG fan of this fanfic! I love the Hermione/Snape interactions; very realistic! Don't make me suffer...UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE SOON! I thought that you were going to end it at "Severus and Hermione", so when I checked it to read it again, I was wonderfully surprised when I saw that was not the end! Please continue!
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »