Reviews for First Name Basis
Knitchick chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
Very cute story.
JaneA0202 chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
nice story, a bit too humorous for my taste, but still good.
Alexa1993 chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
Sarah Crawford chapter 10 . 3/16/2010
Very cute and, as far as I know, original. MASH! I’ve played this game on high school bus trips and had forgotten all about it.
Viva Palestina chapter 10 . 3/1/2010
I remember this game :) and oh my did we cheat ;)
Melody of Words chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
*chokes with laughter* at your Author's Note- smooth. Now, I'm dreadfully afraid of college. Whatever, you still made me laugh!
NoahIrene chapter 10 . 8/23/2009
LOVE THE STROY! TERRIFIC JOB!
EvelynWatsonx chapter 6 . 8/7/2009
Oh what a sweet chapter.

Your comment at the end was equally sweet and endearing. I wish my parents turn up like that. / It is so rare to see middle-aged married couples acting like this anymore.

Good job on the story.
Hajnalmadar chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
Oh I loved this fic so much! I seriously laughed my ass off;)) Thank you!
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 10 . 5/21/2009
Nice story! Lovly and happy as it should be! Love it!
LilacGrace444 chapter 10 . 4/26/2009
loved it!
LilacGrace444 chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
this is so cute
Mrs.Bookworm chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
Oh my, you're definitely one of the best authors in the site... I used to read a lot in here, but I fell behind and after reading Caeria's work I decided to make an account to keep tabs more easily in uncompleted stories; as it happens, I noticed one thankful note to you in one of her chapters and I remembered your name... that's how I ended meeting the authour of my first favorite stories. You're absolutely wonderful!
ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
How swet! This was really one of the cutest things i've ever read!

ooSBGoo
ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Ouch. This chapter had to hurt. I hope nothing like this happened to you in the aftermath! (Although.. I'm not sure where you were living at the time and if there were deatheater counterparts there... O.O)

ooSBGoo