Reviews for First Name Basis
these-truths chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
*chokes with laughter* at your Author's Note- smooth. Now, I'm dreadfully afraid of college. Whatever, you still made me laugh!
NoahIrene chapter 10 . 8/23/2009
EvelynWatsonx chapter 6 . 8/7/2009
Oh what a sweet chapter.

Your comment at the end was equally sweet and endearing. I wish my parents turn up like that. / It is so rare to see middle-aged married couples acting like this anymore.

Good job on the story.
Hajnalmadar chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
Oh I loved this fic so much! I seriously laughed my ass off;)) Thank you!
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 10 . 5/21/2009
Nice story! Lovly and happy as it should be! Love it!
LilacGrace444 chapter 10 . 4/26/2009
loved it!
LilacGrace444 chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
this is so cute
Mrs.Bookworm chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
Oh my, you're definitely one of the best authors in the site... I used to read a lot in here, but I fell behind and after reading Caeria's work I decided to make an account to keep tabs more easily in uncompleted stories; as it happens, I noticed one thankful note to you in one of her chapters and I remembered your name... that's how I ended meeting the authour of my first favorite stories. You're absolutely wonderful!
ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
How swet! This was really one of the cutest things i've ever read!

ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Ouch. This chapter had to hurt. I hope nothing like this happened to you in the aftermath! (Although.. I'm not sure where you were living at the time and if there were deatheater counterparts there... O.O)

ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
Aw, I'm sorry you had to personally suffer such an embarassment! But you are right, it translates to a wonderful story for HGSS! I like it alot so far, I can't wait to see how it ends!

ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Oh poor poor Hermione! What ever will Sevie do? hahahhaa

ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Hahaha! I loved playing MASH! Those were such good times! We even got some boys mixed in telling them about their one and only, it was wonderful
dapperyklutz chapter 10 . 11/30/2008
that was amazing!:D great job!:]
dapperyklutz chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
:D damn, they admitted it! eureka! HAHAHAXD FINALLY!
452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »