Reviews for First Name Basis
loved it!
LilacGrace444 chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
this is so cute
Mrs.Bookworm chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
Oh my, you're definitely one of the best authors in the site... I used to read a lot in here, but I fell behind and after reading Caeria's work I decided to make an account to keep tabs more easily in uncompleted stories; as it happens, I noticed one thankful note to you in one of her chapters and I remembered your name... that's how I ended meeting the authour of my first favorite stories. You're absolutely wonderful!
ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
How swet! This was really one of the cutest things i've ever read!

ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Ouch. This chapter had to hurt. I hope nothing like this happened to you in the aftermath! (Although.. I'm not sure where you were living at the time and if there were deatheater counterparts there... O.O)

ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
Aw, I'm sorry you had to personally suffer such an embarassment! But you are right, it translates to a wonderful story for HGSS! I like it alot so far, I can't wait to see how it ends!

ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Oh poor poor Hermione! What ever will Sevie do? hahahhaa

ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Hahaha! I loved playing MASH! Those were such good times! We even got some boys mixed in telling them about their one and only, it was wonderful
dapperyklutz chapter 10 . 11/30/2008
that was amazing!:D great job!:]
dapperyklutz chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
:D damn, they admitted it! eureka! HAHAHAXD FINALLY!
dapperyklutz chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
oohh,. so cute!_
dapperyklutz chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
oohh...
Z-L.B chapter 10 . 11/4/2008
Wonderful, at first it was silly then it was humorous and now it ends so very sweet... Great Fic! ~ZLB
omnomnivore chapter 10 . 6/7/2008
I enjoyed reading this, but also not. Only because you got me to play MASH! I hadn't played that for years, but then I read this and started playing. This is very well written and quite entertaining.

Marissa
French-Lo chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
Wonderful story! I liked it! It was a good and funny one! Thank you!
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »