Reviews for First Name Basis
ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
Aw, I'm sorry you had to personally suffer such an embarassment! But you are right, it translates to a wonderful story for HGSS! I like it alot so far, I can't wait to see how it ends!

ooSBGoo
ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Oh poor poor Hermione! What ever will Sevie do? hahahhaa

ooSBGoo
ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Hahaha! I loved playing MASH! Those were such good times! We even got some boys mixed in telling them about their one and only, it was wonderful
dapperyklutz chapter 10 . 11/30/2008
that was amazing!:D great job!:]
dapperyklutz chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
:D damn, they admitted it! eureka! HAHAHAXD FINALLY!
dapperyklutz chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
oohh,. so cute!_
dapperyklutz chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
oohh...
Z-L.B chapter 10 . 11/4/2008
Wonderful, at first it was silly then it was humorous and now it ends so very sweet... Great Fic! ZLB
omnomnivore chapter 10 . 6/7/2008
I enjoyed reading this, but also not. Only because you got me to play MASH! I hadn't played that for years, but then I read this and started playing. This is very well written and quite entertaining.

Marissa
French-Lo chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
Wonderful story! I liked it! It was a good and funny one! Thank you!
Kreative chapter 9 . 4/30/2008
This story is absolutly amazing! I like your writing-stil!
Jennifer chapter 10 . 3/16/2008
Lavender and Parvati at the end really made me laugh. (Well, under my breath so as not to wake my flat mate). I like that the ending was not on Snape and Hermione, it relieved the slight tension that was in the story. I thought though that it was momentarily confusing the way that you switched time periods. Maybe an asterisk on a single line next time? Also, what will Snape be doing now? You've made it sound almost as though he's retired - which would definitely be way too old!

This was the first sshg story I've read, and it was a really great read. Your sense of humour between H and S works well. Not too obvious, but fairly natural between two people.
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 10 . 9/26/2007
Brilliant story!
Britt chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
that was so good! totaly cuteness! i heary it! wow thats a lot of exclamation points, how silly looking this must be. sorry.
Plebia chapter 10 . 8/5/2007
It's a really fun story, and it reminded me a bit of a silly game my boyfriend and I like to play, called 'Chuck, Fuck, and Marry', in which you give the other person three people of the opposite sex and the person you're playing with has to decide which to chuck, which to...ahem...and which to marry. Oddly enough, I learned it from my brother...Again, great story!
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »