Reviews for First Name Basis
dapperyklutz chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
oohh,. so cute!_
dapperyklutz chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
Z-L.B chapter 10 . 11/4/2008
Wonderful, at first it was silly then it was humorous and now it ends so very sweet... Great Fic! ~ZLB
omnomnivore chapter 10 . 6/7/2008
I enjoyed reading this, but also not. Only because you got me to play MASH! I hadn't played that for years, but then I read this and started playing. This is very well written and quite entertaining.

French-Lo chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
Wonderful story! I liked it! It was a good and funny one! Thank you!
Kreative chapter 9 . 4/30/2008
This story is absolutly amazing! I like your writing-stil!
Jennifer chapter 10 . 3/16/2008
Lavender and Parvati at the end really made me laugh. (Well, under my breath so as not to wake my flat mate). I like that the ending was not on Snape and Hermione, it relieved the slight tension that was in the story. I thought though that it was momentarily confusing the way that you switched time periods. Maybe an asterisk on a single line next time? Also, what will Snape be doing now? You've made it sound almost as though he's retired - which would definitely be way too old!

This was the first sshg story I've read, and it was a really great read. Your sense of humour between H and S works well. Not too obvious, but fairly natural between two people.
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 10 . 9/26/2007
Brilliant story!
Britt chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
that was so good! totaly cuteness! i heary it! wow thats a lot of exclamation points, how silly looking this must be. sorry.
Plebia chapter 10 . 8/5/2007
It's a really fun story, and it reminded me a bit of a silly game my boyfriend and I like to play, called 'Chuck, Fuck, and Marry', in which you give the other person three people of the opposite sex and the person you're playing with has to decide which to chuck, which to...ahem...and which to marry. Oddly enough, I learned it from my brother...Again, great story!
WHPIAR chapter 10 . 7/19/2007
I must admit, this was a pretty adorable fanfic. There were times where I had to stop reading and giggle at the cuteness of it all. Thank you so much for writing. It was amazing.
WHPIAR chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
I was laughing so incredebly hard during this chapter. I can't wait to read more.
shemerina chapter 10 . 7/4/2007
aw! so sweet! I loved it!

i remeber playing that game, although it wasn't Mash, and it was in portuguese (;P), but i can't remeber the name of the game now!

lol xD

Aurora River Williams chapter 10 . 6/5/2007
wow, totally great. loved the ending with lav and parvati, who seemed to cook up the whole thing.
Aurora River Williams chapter 8 . 6/5/2007
haha, that part about harry finding a way not to die had be in stitches. nice job. I am really loving this fic. Its been quite funny, and those are my favorite.
452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »