Reviews for First Name Basis
WHPIAR chapter 10 . 7/19/2007
I must admit, this was a pretty adorable fanfic. There were times where I had to stop reading and giggle at the cuteness of it all. Thank you so much for writing. It was amazing.
WHPIAR chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
I was laughing so incredebly hard during this chapter. I can't wait to read more.
shemerina chapter 10 . 7/4/2007
aw! so sweet! I loved it!

i remeber playing that game, although it wasn't Mash, and it was in portuguese (;P), but i can't remeber the name of the game now!

lol xD

xoxO
Natalia Tira chapter 10 . 6/5/2007
wow, totally great. loved the ending with lav and parvati, who seemed to cook up the whole thing.
Natalia Tira chapter 8 . 6/5/2007
haha, that part about harry finding a way not to die had be in stitches. nice job. I am really loving this fic. Its been quite funny, and those are my favorite.
Doom Princess chapter 10 . 4/10/2007
very funny. we played Mash_O (outhouse), glad to know it can be used to tell the future! ;) Very entertaining thank you for sharing.
Nutters4Potter chapter 10 . 3/4/2007
I laughed and I laughed. That was one of the funniest stories

I have read in a long time. When Hermione felt that Harry had aleady gotten Minerva and circled her own name as to not to tempt the fates I cried with laughter. Thanks for the story!
fireflies-flicker chapter 10 . 12/30/2006
ahh, I loved this!

I wonder if Severus will continue to let her call him Sevie, haha.

there were so many little tidbits in the story that had me laughing.

great job!

added to favorites.
Dana Daidouji chapter 10 . 12/14/2006
This is such a fun and sweet story! I really like the way you portray Severus. Even if the setting and plot are a tad bit farfetched in the HP canon, his character doesn't appear OCC and really, you have a way of making one believe that it actually could happen. Kudos to you!
alitheia7 chapter 3 . 12/11/2006
This is such a great story! You had me laughing so hard! How could I have missed it before?
evil-mastermind666 chapter 9 . 11/15/2006
The end was funny and unexpected. I didn't figure he'd just out and say it. I mean, I could tell he loves her, but he just admitted it outright! Aren't Slytherins...not allowed to do that? Because it'd be too easy, and very Gryffindor.
wingsrookie chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
rotfl! I love it! adn that ending is an absolute clincher! If there were more authors with such hilarious good sense, i think i might be inclined to read even more than i am already (which is actually quite a frightful thought, considering how much i already read). i really can't express my opinion better than that except to say that i am thouroughly glad i have read your story.
FreakishlyCool chapter 10 . 6/23/2006
That was a realy good fiction! it was a great idea... the MASH! I love that game!
Eternal Rhapsody chapter 10 . 6/21/2006
Great story, I loved it!
evil-mastermind666 chapter 8 . 6/5/2006
“I’ll make sure to remember my fastest acting poison. Something slower might be more painful, but knowing Potter he would somehow find a way not to die, and he would certainly make it melodramatic,” he said before kissing her again.

hee hee hee, I like Snape when he's snarky