Reviews for And Peter Woke Up
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Yup..funny..
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
That's a knee slapper. The last two lines were priceless.
blue-fuzzy chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
i bet this could have so much more...it made me laugh. and i'm already picturing how it could turn out for the three of them
darkstorm5000 chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Sounds like some party! It also looks like Peter's caught between a rock and a hard place, but I'll let you decide which is which...
Amokitty chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I saw this on the CBR boards “Write Me an X” section, and just laughed myself silly. How deliciously wicked!

So how does Kitty really feel about sharing anyway, hm? Will she remember any of this, and if so – is all forgiven? I’m confident that Peter can *creatively* think of some way to make up for this...indiscretion. LOL.

Any plans for continuing this? I hope so! And if you do, does it involve vodka? Inquiring minds wanna know if Peter lives! Loved this story.
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Definitely gave me a chuckle! Actually, the idea of a Kitty/Piotr/Rachel menage a trois is a tad tittilating, I must admit. Hehehe!
Kitty Rasputin chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Oh, good lord. I don't know where you came up with this one, Jeremy. The thought of Peter doing something like that? Well, let's just say that he must have nearly been drowning in his cups. Still, at least it puts Rachel's friendship with him in a much different light.
Chaeronea chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
"Maybe it would help if he prayed… He remembered hearing that no man in a foxhole was ever an atheist…

No man waking up in bed with two women ever was one, either."

Love it! Of course the question is, would you be praying to get out of the situation alive or giving thanks for getting into the situation in the first place? :)
enigmagirl2727 chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
lol this was fun. however...GET BACK TO DEATHLESS! i love these little ficclet type things as much as the next kiotr fan, but i'm dying for the end! don't hold out on us like this!

E
Madripoor Rose chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
ROTFLMAO. Poor lucky Piotr...
Dark-bat chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Hee hee. This made me giggle.

A lot.

One of my little... thrills, I guess you could call it, but it isn't really the ideal word I was looking for... is reading fanfictions where Piotr likes sex.

You get too many of the "no no no... we cannot do it... you are too young" blah blah blah blah blah.

These are a nice change of pace.

I once read one where he was gay. With Wolverine. It made me laugh a lot. Anyways, I really like this story. It's fun!