Reviews for Cat Fight
Starsinger chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
You know, as funny as this story is, it's just wrong on so many levels, and I AM bi! lmao
Moxie-Proxie chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Oh poor Peter, this was quite funny. I could absolutely see this happening. And, “I am Siberian, Katya. Not West Virginian” is just made that much funnier to me, by the fact that my favorite uncle lives there. :) Very funny short. Off to read more.
RandomMarvelFan chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
a cute silly little fic i am glad you wrote. It brightened my day.:) Especially when Peter said " I am thinking i should have stayed dead." This fic made me laugh so hard i fell out of my chair. :) very cool
Killjoy chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
“I am Siberian, Katya. Not West Virginian.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
darkstorm5000 chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
A headache? Hell, I think ol' Peter just might be showing signs of an oncoming stroke, especially after seeing and hearing all of this!

Great story, by the way...
Amokitty chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
You know MechaniX #5 and all the convoluted Kitty/Shan stuff still gives me nightmares, but THIS story completely cracks me up! If I wasn't straight, I'd prefer Ray over Shan any day! :) As for Illyana, and poor, pitiful, Peter wishing himself dead again...OMG! I laughed 'til I cried.

This, as well as "And Peter Woke Up" made my day - I needed a good chuckle, so thank you. Hope to see more stories from you(and Lia) soon.
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
This is so damn funny, I can't stop laughing! Holy crap, I must hang out at the CBR forums more often!
Kitty Rasputin chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Hey, Jeremy, it's not nice to rag on people from West Virginia. My mom is from West Virginia! By the way, are you on any drugs lately? This doesn't seem like your normal style. It's still highly amusing, but I never would have expected it. Wait, never mind. I'm not complaining. I'm just happy that you take the time to put stories up.
enigmagirl2727 chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
...isn't Illyana dead? and now that i think about it, why aren't rachel and kitty on the same team?

this raises a lot of questions for me but it was fun. hope to see more,

E
Madripoor Rose chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Ew. Jeremy! Paired with today's other snippet I'm guessing Rachel won the fight, huh? Cute sillyfic.