Reviews for A Long Line of Mistakes
Cellen8 chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
lost counting how often I read your story

and I know there will never be more chpts

but I really don't cry over that (only little feet stomping) lol

okay serious, love your work and my mind is already completing it

nevertheless, thank you for your input

now I reread it again and again and...
Miguel51 chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
Your grammer is terrible, but your plot is fantastic.

Get yourself a beta, and get writing on this wonderful story, because it's got so much potenial.

Thanks for your time.

Cellen8 chapter 4 . 11/4/2008

i wished there were more of ParLor stories, but no weR maybe a rare species ;)
Cellen8 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008

I love it
chrisdga chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Oh my God please don't stop this! This is only the 2nd fic I've found with this shipper that I already love and it's just so good. Please do continue.
Theresa chapter 4 . 10/10/2005
Please update soon...I like this story alot it is a pairing I hadn't thought about till now. Update please...I want to see whats goin to happen
epona9009 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
First, I don't like this pair at all. Lorelai is not guy and will never be nor would she date someone young enough to be her daughter. That's just wrong. Paris isn't guy either by the way and I can't just not read it because I didn't know the pairing until the end. You should at least post something in the summary telling the pairing so people like me won't have to read this by accident.

Also did you mean coat when you said cloth. Cause Paris take off your cloth is very dirty (Plus it would be cloths with an S). Maybe cloak perphaps. Also I know you did italics to represent memerios but it hard on the eyes to read that much in italics. Just something to keep in mind when writing.

Anyway this wasn't meant as a flame sorry if it turned out that way but I try to review everything I read and reviews do require some personal opinions or it will end up like most of the other reviews around here. No constructive criticium and less than a sentence long without telling the author anything about what they wrote. It's also important for them to keep an open mind and not let personal opinions get in the way so.

The actual writing was good compared to most here but I still don't like the concept. Despite that good luck with your writing and with that parting note, adios (the Os suppose to have a weird sign over it but I don't know how to do it so yeah.)

fanfictionikki chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
oh my god! this is amazing! the words and everything are just like what lorelai would say! and believe me , paris would want to u no what to u no who because thats just what she does, she did that to rory! u should have really submitted this to the producers, 2 bad ashers now dead ! maybe if u change it about asher, u could really make some mula! THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ!
Me chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I don't really like the concept of the story, but something about it keep drawing me in to read more. It might be the fact that it is more well written than alot of other ones I have read.
m chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
well done vishnu.

i like the way the story is goin' - grammar seems to be corrected.

greetings m.
freelancer starbuck chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
i like the way this story is going. i think that maybe you should look into getting a beta reader, because your grammar could use some work, but the overall storyline is excellent!

although i'm a luke/lorelai shipper, i'm intrigued by this pairing! as for your idiotic flamers, don't even acknowledge them. they don't deserve it. they're most likely homophobic intolerant people that don't understand anything outside of their own sad little lives.

keep going!

by the way, my email is in my profile, if you want a beta reader...

MrSchimpf chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
Dinerboy - Umm, "The L Word" is on Showtime, not HBO. If you're going to create a flame that doesn't make any sense, get your facts straight. And it's called subtext, what's underlying in the show. If you don't notice what isn't obvious in the show, I'm sorry if you disagree, but everyone has a right to write a fanfic the way they want it. Paris/Lorelai isn't sick; a little odd, but written right, it can be a good coupling.

Not Necessary - that's exactly what your review is.

I loved this new chapter you just posted, it was witty and perfectly in character for Paris and Lorelai. The hinting of that one scene before graduation was perfect, and I love how you make Paris feel like she's alone with Rory acting irritated at her and taking comfort in Lorelai. The writing's still a little bumpy, but I love where this is going.

I'd suggest turning off anonymous reviews in your login console, that way you get sane reviews with actual criticism; the ones you got after politicaldonkey are just flames. I did that for all my stories and it saves me alot a grief.
not necessary chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
your fucking sick
dinerboy chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
you need to watch a different the L word on HBO. I definitely give this a thumbs down. Not in the spirit of GG.
bb chapter 1 . 3/9/2005 sucked