Reviews for Pierre the Unlucky Paras
Antsloth chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
LOL! Poor Pierre. Short but funny. I love how oblivious he is to how much the other Pokemon hate him. XD I've never had a Paras before so I'm not sure why they're hard to level, but they must be pretty difficult!
Riverfox chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Lol! Very funny! Loved the ending! I'm not sure how annoying paras are, since I've never really raised one on the games, but I could certainly tell that you hate those things. Great job! Keep up da good work!
Jen-i-mi-fer Sammie Sam Sam chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
OMG THIS MADE US LAUGH REALLY HARD! POKEMON STINKS ON ICE AND SHOULD DIE! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

much luv,

Jen & Sam
Amber Myst chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
That was so stupid it was actually funny -_-
Western Master 3 chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Paras, the annoying Pokémon. Do not let your other Pokémon interact with Paras. Things tend to explode. -Pokedex excerpt
Raichu chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
The style's great. The punch line comes as a surprise. Only thing is the ending doesn't tie in with the storyline - there's no aptness to it.
GameGuardian2x can't be bothered to sighn in chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
The only pokemon that are a pain to level up are those with no attacks. ie. Magicarp, abra, togepi and hoppip. Paras is a very powerffull pokemon if used correctly. Spore is the BEST staus effect causing move in the game.
ker-plop chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
OK, that was pretty darn funny.
Rocke Roll chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
Ah! Someone else who hates Paras as much as I do. Love it. Paras suck.
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
sounds like "Magical Pokemon Journey" on crack...I don't mind raising my Paras in levels...it's easier than raising a Mankey...
MuddyWolf chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
The fic-short and sweet. The name, I resent. Unless you're French, keep your characterizations of the blue white and red to yourself. And who struck him anyway? -_-
Chrisanthanum chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
Oh my gosh, that was so stupid it was hilarious!