Reviews for Solitude Chronicles
soulrhapsody chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
I know it's been years since the last time you updated this story, but if you ever happen to remember you were writing it please, PLEASE, continue because it's really amazing, I just love how you worked with the characters, and your lyrics are beautiful and fit perfectly with the story c:
Allenlover2000 chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
I'm not sure if you'll receive this, or if you are still going with this story at all, but I was wondering about a certain passage. "All heads turned to the source of the sound, to a blond producer standing in the doorway. Tatsuha took one last look at Ryuichi and left without saying anything more. Ryuichi fell backwards into his chair. Claude patted his shoulder to calm him down. "You're okay, aren't you?" Ryuichi nodded. "Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks for showing. I don't think I can face him longer than this."" It's not important but I want to know why K was the one who made Tatsuha leave Ryuichi alone, or if it was supposed to be Carl?
Nique13 chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
Please Finish this story! I really would like to know what happens.

I'll add it to Story Alerts just in case you ever update.
LeeTaeminADDICT chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
I am BEGGING you to finish this story! It's one of the best, if not THE best, story in the Gravitation archive! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE!... For the sake of mine, and all your fans' sanity!
veldraphone chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
plz review!
LaBratt chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
There are days my body hurts so bad I'm not sure I want to survive. On those days, reading becomes my solace. It takes me out of my body and makes me forget, for a while. Please, if you possibly can, keep working on this story.
Shadowfox13 chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
wow, it's been ages since I've seen this story. I think I originally found it on the gravitation fanfiction site. So what happens? Will there be any kind of happy ending? It's sad to think of shu-chan not having his ability to sing anymore. :(
The Bottled Optimist chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
Quick note: I'm just reading these as fast as my eyes will allow and your lyrics Away From Home made me cry they were so sweet and sad. Moving on the Chp. 7 (If I can see through my tears.)

-Christmas.
JessMess chapter 10 . 8/18/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

This story is brilliant!

I love the plot, how the characters interact, the subplots, the angst and heart ache!

I really hope for more soon!
DoomedMoon chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
I love you're writings, please you need to continue writing Solitude Chronicles or all your fans (including me) will go insane and sad!:( This piece of art is so beautiful and touchful that I cry every time reding it! I want to give you a big hug and a huge thank you for sharing this story with us. Please, we all wait for the ending, be sure to write it soon! :)
timme chapter 8 . 12/20/2008
i hate that these songs are yours, cuz i read the lyrics and so desperately want to hear them sung, then i go to look them up and realize they don't exist. (that was a complement by the way)
cain aidan chapter 10 . 12/14/2008
please oh-so brilliant writer write more ;) i want to know what happens (i love the new shuichi) you MUST finish this story even if it kills you :D!
oni-hime-san chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
OMG!

this is like the most awesomest fic i've read! i love it, i can just imagine the dramatic scene when the N-G members find out the illness poor shu-kun is dying from.

man...yuki's gonna have a total guilt fit, ain't he...him beeing the smoker in the realationship, ne?

anyway please please please update soon
blackraven1412BR chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
oh this is one of the best fic i've read...

the plot was amazing, you can fell the emotions flowing everytime you read them... from anger, hurt, to sympathy... oh poor suichi how long will he live... month , does he even have a year or a chance to recover is he near the final stage of his cancer... will the guys discover what really is wrong with Suichi... ah the drama is so great... the the feeling of hopelessness gah, you really are such a great writer

hope you update soon...
Bfly-Ronaldita chapter 10 . 1/14/2008
hey I totally love this fic, hope you'll update another chapter, don't care if I have to wait a year to read it!