Reviews for Something to Live and Die For
Lavonya chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
hey! this is awesome better than most i've read!

i hope earth is not destroyed!

anyway...i liked when you enberessed bulma both times!

you should do something like that more often.

oh! and you should make the prince of Riessian come into play at Akira's wedding, yes?
fan chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
i love it but wish bulma was as smart has sah is in the shows , other than that i hope you finish this story

can't wait D
Rraz45 chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
i wish u would make bulma the technical geneius she is in the show in ur story. it would make it more humorous.
vegetassj4jj chapter 12 . 8/7/2007
I really like your story. It seems somewhat professional. The only complaint I even have, is that some of the words throughout it, turn the sentences or phrases into the opposite of the intended meaning. Please don't take this badly though. I very rarely review stories. Only the ones I read that are worthy of praise (I know that I sound arrogant, but I just feel bad putting people down with polite corrections like I'm doing now.), so I really do like your fiction. I was kind of sad that it isn't finished though. Assuming you continue to write this story, please email me if you start writning it again!
grey chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
not gonna update huh?
GREY chapter 12 . 7/13/2006
i love it!

please update.
mela chapter 12 . 2/11/2006
great chapters! i read the whole story again, because i couldn't remember it so well and now i'm totally happy and look forward to the next chapters. )
Kisa chapter 12 . 11/24/2005
i really am enjoying this story... its probably one of the best ive read so far on here, it has everything good storyline, great original characters, i just love it, cant wait for the next chapter!

~ Kisa x
dbzfanjess chapter 12 . 11/20/2005
oh... jeez... how exactly does she get locked in the bathroom... good chapter... I loved the scene with bulma and vegeta... very nice... alright I'm out... bye
demondeansgirl666 chapter 12 . 11/19/2005
ofg this is just aawesome you have to update soon and make something happen between veggie and B okay jeez it's taking way way wya too freakin long for them to hook up
KarineD chapter 12 . 11/19/2005
omg, i loved it! I like how u finally started something between vegeta and Bulma. haha. great work, and thanks a bunch for updating! ~.~
DkAngel449 chapter 12 . 11/19/2005
OMG! I loved it! It's so funny when Vegeta does that to Bulma! *falls on floor laughing from Vegeta pulling bulma onto his lap* lol keep up the great work!

-Dark_Vampire_Angel449
Amy Shay- Beloved Hawk chapter 12 . 11/19/2005
Yes! I new you'd up date this one soon. I love you storys so much. Can't wait tell the next update. Do you just not like Yamcha?
Star0307 chapter 12 . 11/19/2005
Okay, I see what you mean about Akira now. She's like a sister, ne? I got it. The whole bed thing at the beginning was good. Who told Vegeta what happened though? I mean, one second he was like "what's all this screaming about" and the next one he's like "don't pretend you didn't enjoy it" with emphasis on the it. Not that I didn't like the chapter, because I love it, but I was just wondering... Good chapter! Can't wait until Yamcha dies! - - Star
MANGA DEVIL chapter 12 . 11/19/2005
yay u updated! i didnt get the joke bout veggie never thanking akira for what? and the something black one that kakkarrot got confused with? im bad at getting jokes lol! plz update soon!