Reviews for End of Days
Sakuya Serenity Snape chapter 1 . 3/31
wow ... this gave me the shivers
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I love a happy ending!
MeinGimli chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
ouch thats evil. Dumbledore should have a law passed that harry must stay in hogwarts so that they can force him to forgive them.
ops wrong story.
The Observant Reader chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Understandable, plus he's basically giving Dumbass the finger as he goes.
phoebuscat chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Brilliant.
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Can't think of a more fitting punishment for Harry to give the Wizarding World. Good piece.
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
It would have been nice to know which of his friends betrayed him. Didn't a single person point out that it was illegal to imprison someone without a trial? Did Hermione, Ron, Neville, Luna, the twins all just shrug their shoulders and agree that Harry murdered his relatives? What about Remus Lupin? Hagrid? What happened in the intervening ten years? Was it non-stop combat with the death eaters?
SlythrInHermione chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
muhahahaha revenge is sweet
LeprechaunJV chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
And the crap hits the ceiling...
Lourdes08 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
wow, intense!

I would have loved to read the reactions of the wizarding world, and the consequences of this.

Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
very nice oneshot
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
That is what happens when one has nothing to live for! Thanks for sharing.
Harry Uchiha Potter chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
nice story well not nice but an interesting concept you should do an epilogue of sorts detailing what happens after words in terms of voldermorts eventual take over and the reaction of the wizarding world
Teucrian chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Wow, nice. The Prophet article may have been a bit too rational, but that's my only quibble.
DizzyZina chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I really enjoyed this story.

The wizarding world took for granted once again that they could do whatever they wanted with no consequences. I don't think this story is unrealistic. Harry was much younger than Sirius when he was committed to Azkanban, he also put up with years of abuse from the Dursleys and manipulation and lies from Dumbledore and the Ministry. Being constantly beaten down like that is bound to take its toll on you and I can see why he would chose to end his life and leave the wizarding world behind to pay the consequences.

Well done