Reviews for 4250
Antsloth chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Aww this was so sweet! I can't stop smiling lol. :) I love your work!
Pokeshipper chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I know this story was written years ago but I just wanted to let you know how great this story was! Keep it up
This Guy 222 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
seriously this has got to be one of my favourite short stories on i've ever read

i dont know why you stopped writing, you were so good
Pumpkin Pie Spices chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Wow... that was really well written. It was a bit confusing, but the story was beautiful. Thank you for writing such a fanfic!
WWLAOS chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Ugh, I can't believe I'm doing this. Stupid Cyberwraith9 being so awesome. Anyway, I first read this...it must have been six or seven months ago, but it feels like years. This was actually the first story I ever read from you. Back then your Kim Possible and Teen Titans stuff wasn't quite so abundant. Anyway, as I was saying I read this and (I can't believe I'm admitting it) actually really liked it. Now, after having read it again, I have to admit that I still really like it. I could never get into Pokemon. It wasn't for lack of trying, the show just wouldn't grow on me. Over the years the simple "not liking Pokemon" has grown into an almost ravenous distaste for the show and all of its merchandise spawn. Even after liking this story so much I still could never bring myself to read your other Pokemon stuff. I'll have to do that one of these days. At any rate, I really love this story and all the emotion you put into it. Ash's getting back into the cab is by far my favorite part. "Damn you, Harry," indeed. I hope he does make her happy. Not because I particularly like the couple, I'm just an old softy. Anywho, Pokemon or not, this is an excellent piece of fanfiction and I just had to let you know.

I always did want a Bulbasaur though...
Cat chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
in the Valentine story you wrote, Ash's full name was Aslan, in this one, it's Ashura. Honestly, i like this one better, it sounds less American, but you should prob. choose which one you like the most, and stick to it. Great story though. :)
Amber Myst chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
OMG that was amazing! It was pure good and I loved it! Great-no excellent job!
Raichu chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Aw... this one made me cry.
Fantastic story. And I love all the attention to details. Cute comment on the rare candy.
Dragoness chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
OMG! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FIC FOREVER SO I COULD COMMENT ON IT! I FOUND IT ON GOOGLE ONCE AND I ACTUALLY RE-SEARCHED FOR IT AGAIN AND READ IT AGAIN IT WAS JUST THAT GOOD AND YOU PROBABLY THINK I'M INSANE NOW AND I REALLY OUGHTA STOP WITH THE CAPS BUT...BUT...I WON'T! OKAY...TAT'S ALL! *_*
HeeroYuyZ chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
This is cool! Great job!
Inami chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
Woohoo! This goes to my favorites!
S. K chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
I Loved this story! Very cool, although I already knew who it was by the middle. ;)

But still, this was excellent!
Anthony67 chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
A dream connects to another. I enjoyed it.