Reviews for Symbols
Moon6Shadow chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Beautifully written and heartrendingly insightful, I almost teared up.
bashfulglowfly chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
You gave some serious thought to this. Very good and well written.
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Wow...I really, really liked it. :) This fic just made my sucky day better!
Kame-tan chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
interesting symbolism...i never though of the reason why Ed wears those colors, other than the fact that they make him look cool because they contrast so well with his eye and hair color...
TroublingAStar chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
XxHouranxX chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
*ignores that this was made in '05 *

Wow! I love this! Your writing is perfect. Writing about Ed's clothes and Al's armor isn't that fascinating itself, but you managed to make me love this fic! You've also pointed out some stuff I, and I'm sure plenty others, never thought to pay attention to!

This is going on my favorites~
MirrorMask chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
true, very true
Sear chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Very good, very interesting little fic. It's also a good choice to have Al use "Brother".
Griselda Banks chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
*ignores publish date* *reads* O.O

I think the second-to-last sentence sums up what I think of this story much better than anything I could come up with myself: "It’s brilliant, it’s honest, and it’s so sad it hurts."

I LOVED the imagery of Ed's clothes and Al's armor; I think something similar to the thoughts on the armor and the gloves, at least, was lingering at the back of my mind, but I couldn't quite grasp the thought. You have done what I could not, and voiced those thoughts. Thank you very much for writing this! _
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
That's a take I'd never thought of...
NoZoMi17 chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
that was really deep...and cool...excellent job
MissButton chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Daww, Al cars so much. Geeze woman, way to get him so in character its not even funny. :D

Sanzi chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
hey, I didn't know you're an FMA-fan! Great fic, really good one.
Hiei098 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
wow i never thought that Ed's clothes and Al's armor might be a symbol. [applades](screw my bad spelling) well i liked your story. keep writing
Black Hikari chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
That's so symbolic! I never thought of it like that! Great job!