Reviews for Fate and Synchronicity
Venetiangrl92 chapter 17 . 9/28/2012
Loved it! Great job!
RakCetGirl chapter 17 . 7/30/2010
lol wow! man i thought theyd never get together! lol _ really good story! lol i always liked Eomer. lol _
TheLoneShe-Elf chapter 17 . 3/1/2008
Aw! It's over! -cries- I really love this story. I really do. I'm sad to see it go. But at least it's a happy ending for Eomer and Ellemir. Her visions finally came true. _
wondereye chapter 17 . 1/19/2008
I loved the closure for the story.

Eomer really came through when he admitted

he would do anything to please Lothriel
Soccer-Bitch chapter 17 . 1/17/2008
great chapter! enjoyed it very much! _ can't wait for more. :D
Finduilas Galathil chapter 16 . 8/24/2007
I'll tell yu what i thought i loved it *YAY FOR EOMER* HE IS SO FINE LOL GREAT UPDATE
Randomisation chapter 16 . 8/14/2007
good chapter so glad u updated again!
wondereye chapter 16 . 7/27/2007
thanks for connecting all the dots ; I loved that

Ellemir came back for Eomer and fought with him ;

it will be nice to see how he doesn't let her out

of his sight
R. Zancan chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
Oh it's lovely. I was a bit unsure of an Eomer/OC pairing, I usually meander around the Eomer/Lothiriel stories. But so far I think this is excellent, I think your use of past and present gives the story extra depths. I specifically liked your interaction between Denathor's children. And thus far I am not displeased with your OC, but as with all OC's you're skating on thin ice between a believable character and something that starts to border on mary-sue. But as I said, so far, it's all good. I hope that in the next chapters Ellemir doesn't start to go that way.

As for your writing, sometimes I feel it shudders a little bit, but on the whole I think you have the knack for telling a story, and conveying emotions.

I can't wait to see more interaction between Ellemir and her "yellow-haired man of Rohan" _

Rachael.
Soccer-Bitch chapter 16 . 7/25/2007
awesome chapter. i can't wait for more. _
Finduilas Galathil chapter 15 . 7/18/2007
UPDATE SON
kiel chapter 15 . 1/20/2007
i love it! battle, intrigue, and love...and eomers anger...what else could i want...hmm...update for on! i was recomended to read this story, and i find that i like Ellemir. I havent read a fic, that was a member of the steward family, and i enjoy. my only quetion is about her foresight? how did that come about, and how so strong?
Soccer-Bitch chapter 15 . 12/19/2006
cool story so far. i can't wait for more chapters. _
Artemis Darkclaw chapter 14 . 9/26/2006
Awesome. I really enjoyed this chapter and i thought the recap was a nice touch, very helpful. Nice Eomer/Ella interaction, i also loiked the flashback. Darufin rocks! anyway can't wait for the next chapter. And please excuse my misspelling of Synchroncity in my KA review.

-Artemis
LittleIrish22 chapter 14 . 8/13/2006
I wanted to let you know that I love this story! And I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw you have the main characters name Ella. I'm currently writing a Fan Fic with Eomer and his love intrest is a Female Rider named Jem...her real name is actualy Ella. I haven't written that part where they find out her real name yet but I was wondering if I still may use it. My grandmothers name was Ella and I love the name cause if you think about it. Ella and Eomer (E&E) it looks kinda cute.

Again if there is any problem with this feel free to contact me and let me know. If your intrested in my story it is called, Love in the Riddermark.

Thanks a Bunch and keep up the awesome story!

Little Irish 22 a.k.a Jetta