Reviews for Remembering Albert Heinrich
candy-cake chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
hey I lie your story but I didn't understand what happened with the ring was it a drea that turned in to reality or did it really happen
Lyless and Lockesilver chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
yea! I like this one even more then part two!
Lyless and Lockesilver chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
nyaa! Cute!
LadySarassri chapter 7 . 5/30/2007
Wow, that was gorgeous! I actually have the song, Missing, and I listened to it while reading...

Oh, I sobbed like a baby ;D Beautifully written, and the fact that Jet and Joe are my favorite characters only helps!
ApollodoraTheExplorer chapter 7 . 4/8/2007
oh my god, that was amazing! I'm crying here! Someone give me and Joe a hug! Oh, and from another British actor with a flare for drama, here's some Shakespeare:

"When beggars die there are no comets seen;

The heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes."

It's from Julius Caesar. I thought it'd be kind of appropriate. And thanks for the dedication btw *hugs*
Shadow of Astarael chapter 7 . 4/5/2007
I love this chapter! (Chapter 7) Evanescence songs are always good for songfics; most of them are nice and angsty and really fit Cyborg 009. :D I like that you made him think of all his teammates...and the bit about Jet coming to save him had slight shounen-ai undertones...but it was terrific. Their strong bonds of friendship were really well written and I'm adding this to my Favourite Stories list.
The Shadows are Falling chapter 6 . 9/28/2006
The song you used was nice, and it fit well. Especially the bit about 'words can't say what love can do' cos he's like the Shakespeare enthusiast kinda guy. Keep it up!

I'm going home in 3 days. Bye bye China.
The Shadows are Falling chapter 5 . 9/28/2006
ONCE AGAIN, in chapter 5, it is through not threw! Why am I even doing this? Oh wellx.
The Shadows are Falling chapter 4 . 9/28/2006
By now you should know that i was formerly known as Shadow of Astarael.

Once's through, not threw. (wind blowing threw his hair)

But the plot's not bad, not bad at all.

I'm still up for beta, if you're wondering. :D
Shadow of Astarael chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
That was so kyoot! I loves! Do write more!
MissCourtney002 chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
thats really sweet

i like this

mika zero-zero twenty-one chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
_ How cute. Do write more.
Crystal Remnant chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
XD Well done! I love this chapter! Very cute and very fluffy!
KotoriRod chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
Ok...sorry that EPG sent that bad review...I had to hurt her dearly for that! -glances behind her to see unconscious EPG- Well, this is getting good! A cyborg orphanage? Why didn't anyone think of that? -stares at readers- What is wrong with you? Well keep going and I already read CH. 3 and 4 and they are alrite! Still laughing a bit when Joe said MOMMY! ROFLMAO!

-MitoSanu, Leader of Anime Fan Team

( hadn't

used that

name for

a long

KotoriRod chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
Oo! lots a cursing! Mwahahahahahaha! Me like! Well MS isn't here to say that Jet Link sucks...BUt I LIke him! He rocks! DAmn 004 to heck!

-EPG, Fan Girl of Anime Fan Team