Reviews for Nothing of Interest
super ario chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Super late review,

but this was awesome. (:
rubygirl11 chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
That Was So Funny Hahahahah Numbuh 1 And His Rainbow Monkey Undies Hahahah And 4 Dancing Around Half Naked And Then Haven A BIG Hang Over The Next Day So Funny!But You Should Of Made It Longer.
dragen95 chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
it was pretty damn funny
Luna chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
One word: wow! Okay maybe a few more words. You and Teakettle write the best stories and this is, by far, one of the most hilarious stories I've read in a long time! Mad kudos! LOL :-D
Dojo Cat chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
i don't see where the 1/4 pairing comes in here, but this was a hy-LAR-ious story that i just loved to death! you rock!
Omega-Red9 chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
This was hilarious. Other than the chapters being a little short, it was perfect. Don't get me wrong though, I know how hard it is to write a comedy. I give the fic a B. Good job.
evm chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
Brilliant! Love this to death; I was laughing so hard it took me an entire five minutes to stop.
ThuhJesheekuh chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
While I can't approve of underaged drinking, I could not read this and not leave a review that did not contain the words: THIS WAS HILDARIOUS BEYOND ALL REASON! ROFLMFAOWTCOME!
catc10 chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
Heh, that's funny.

ME
SandyPhantasma chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
you guys make the best fanfictions. that was hilarious!
Flooisthuma chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
OMG! That was possibly the funniest things i have ever read! Wow, i still can't stop laughing! Please continue!
MHV chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Nice. But I don't like the idea of being shorter than No. 4 myself. 5'3 sucks major.
catc10 chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
And this is where I laugh. Awesome beginning. Conts soon, k?

HA!