Reviews for Le seigneur du sommeil ├ęternel
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
... No! MOKUBA! DX That horrible, waking up to your brother dead!
That being said, I somehow loved this story. I wish there was more!
AleCat1230 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
that was a good story and it made me cry. very well written
kiki2222 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
this story made me cry
Aspennielle chapter 1 . 12/21/2008

uberhaxxor of pwnage chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
that was really sad but really good. you're a really good writer.
KnotofRibbon chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Amazing. It almost made me cry in some parts. This was such a lovely, and beautiful story. A true pleasure to read. Very well done, dear.
Irvine Cypher chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
tsuhiyo chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
One of the best ine-shots I've ever read. _

So philosophical and enchanting.
Bellebelle3 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
So beautiful and unbelievebly haunting. It sent chills down my spine reading it.
cherry fantasy chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Wow... I must say, I've never read a fic like this before... It was... how to say...? strange. But you know what ? I liked it ! - It was very original, Yami as Death and all, that's the first time I see that idea. It was very interesting to read, there was kind of an ethereal sense to it, see what I mean ? Seriously, it was very profound. I loved it, and it was very well written. So in short, it was a GREAT fic ! I'll add it to my Favs, and meanwhile you keep up your good work ! _~
Edward the spiderqueen chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
O.O wowser...

that was flippin' awesome! really feeds a semi depressed mind. I loved it!
Machi chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
...Oh. That's so sad and yet... ;_; I love it so!
WhiteIcePhoenix chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Wow. This was amazing. Brilliant, 10 stars, gold medal, tube of smarties (I read WAY to much Tracy Beaker.)!
kalimoto chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Man...Death's hot! hehe P But wow...that was so sad, and yet the fact that Yami was Death and Yami's all-knowingness evened it out. It was still so pretty. Love it.
Kai's kitty chapter 1 . 9/29/2005

I cried so much over it;so sad & dramatic.

mokuba(crying):is my ni-sama really dead?

yami bakura:what a moron kid!of course not!that jerk is in his office now,typing on his computer!