Reviews for Weak
loved it
2Deez chapter 5 . 2/23/2006
loved it!
vipershieldfan4ever chapter 20 . 12/24/2005
love the story... great... read alot of the others too... keep up the great writing
Breeface chapter 20 . 12/13/2005
Aww I liked this story it was realli cute!

lol she has exactly want I want A RKO tattoo

lol I might get one when im older if I still like him but im not to fond of the fact hes getting married so young i mean hes only what 24? 25? He must of lost his brain or something! Hopefully He wont go through with the marriage and realizes hes way too young and should be enjoying life as a playboy. lol i feel mean now...but if i wasnt mean sometimes i wouldnt be me!

I guess im just disapointed thats all but ya anyway i dont get to talk to any of my friends bout this stuff cuz they all h8 wrestling or h8 Randys cocky attitude!

But good story Your a gr8 writer keep up the good work!
pianogal chapter 20 . 6/29/2005
oh man, i'd go weak for Randy Orton too! that was just another great story from you. i just started reading your stuff and i loved it so i thought i'd read some of your older stories. this one was awesome. it had Randy Orton so of course i'd love it but it was really well written too. great job thats all i can say about it. awesome!

Kim
NDA-91 chapter 20 . 3/27/2005
hey greats story there betta be a sequal seriosuly u coud have room for it lol
lyltiaraprincess chapter 20 . 3/27/2005
Aww...they got married again. Great story. Too bad it ended so fast.
Nattiekins chapter 20 . 3/27/2005
Wow great story!
viper-sa chapter 20 . 3/27/2005
I'm kinda sad that story is finished, i loved it. Keep up the great writting on your other stories :)
viper-sa chapter 19 . 3/27/2005
Great chap, things are starting to heat up :)
viper-sa chapter 18 . 3/25/2005
She has one big heart, just had to say that. can't wait to read the next chap :)
lyltiaraprincess chapter 18 . 3/25/2005
Great chapters! I'm glad they're working things out! Update soon.
R0h chapter 18 . 3/25/2005