Reviews for Poetry in Motion
Laet-lyre chapter 10 . 4/13
Oh, please, tell me you'll keep writing, I want to know how this ends.
I read the whole story in two days; I was a little skeptic at first, because Kai was way too OoC... but in the end it ended up making sense, as here he doesn't have a background story that justified him being rude. Now Kai took the decision to fight his own battles he looks more like the original character, and I love it, because is a logic evolution. And well, I think that's all... just don't make us wait too long, yes?
CeceliaJade chapter 8 . 2/11
Really good story! I just couldn't stop Reading it!

Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
Interesting story.. I like how its put together.
I wouldn't want Kai to go but he is becoming more of his anime character with each development so I like that. Can't wait to read what happens next :-)
Kiscia chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
OMG it's been a while I was a little worried! Lol Aww i feel bad for Kai I cried with some chapters I hope every turn out ok
IceIceFire chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
Dam! I through you were dead lol its been a while but Im happy you updated thank you sooo much
CorynOfHoole chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
Wow... So glad I found this after there was supposedly a hiatus. That would have been quite the anticipated situation.
In that case, glad you decided to give it another go, as this was a good read. Different takes on "normal"-world-type AU stories are always entertaining, and this was a cool take on that.
Rapunzelle chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Loved this. Great chapter. Please continue to update this and other stories. Cannot wait for more :-)
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 8 . 11/1/2009
I like your story! Update soon!
skywise chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
I just love this story! I just wish that my englsih teacher would be like Ray. You're very good writer and i want more. Sorry my english sucks but i hope you get my point :)
sonata hirano chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
your stories are really great i dont know why you dont update
Kitsune1317 chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
OMG, this is such a good story but you havent updated in 2 years and 1 day...omg i so want you to continue this story...please its so good!
Kitsune1317 chapter 8 . 11/20/2007
EH why no updates?
Meadowppp chapter 8 . 4/7/2007
let kai's dream come to reality! )
whitespirit04 chapter 8 . 3/31/2007
why havent i read this chapter yet? O.o

anywho this is such a great story icant believe you havnt updated in yonks! plzplzplzplz update! XD
SGCred chapter 8 . 2/28/2007
Yey, I missed this story, glad I found it again!

Well, I hope you can update and continue soon, even though it's been a while since you've wrote anything. Rei and Kai are so lovely, it's clear something has to happen with all this extra time they'll spend together, I look foward to more. Got you on alert so I will know when you update!

Love SGCred x x x