Reviews for Poetry in Motion
Guest chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
Interesting story.. I like how its put together.
I wouldn't want Kai to go but he is becoming more of his anime character with each development so I like that. Can't wait to read what happens next :-)
Kiscia chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
OMG it's been a while I was a little worried! Lol Aww i feel bad for Kai I cried with some chapters I hope every turn out ok
IceIceFire chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
Dam! I through you were dead lol its been a while but Im happy you updated thank you sooo much
CorynOfHoole chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
Wow... So glad I found this after there was supposedly a hiatus. That would have been quite the anticipated situation.
In that case, glad you decided to give it another go, as this was a good read. Different takes on "normal"-world-type AU stories are always entertaining, and this was a cool take on that.
Rapunzelle chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Loved this. Great chapter. Please continue to update this and other stories. Cannot wait for more :-)
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 8 . 11/1/2009
I like your story! Update soon!
skywise chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
I just love this story! I just wish that my englsih teacher would be like Ray. You're very good writer and i want more. Sorry my english sucks but i hope you get my point :)
sonata hirano chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
your stories are really great i dont know why you dont update
Kitsune1317 chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
OMG, this is such a good story but you havent updated in 2 years and 1 day...omg i so want you to continue this story...please its so good!
Kitsune1317 chapter 8 . 11/20/2007
EH why no updates?
Meadowppp chapter 8 . 4/7/2007
let kai's dream come to reality! )
whitespirit04 chapter 8 . 3/31/2007
why havent i read this chapter yet? O.o

anywho this is such a great story icant believe you havnt updated in yonks! plzplzplzplz update! XD
SGCred chapter 8 . 2/28/2007
Yey, I missed this story, glad I found it again!

Well, I hope you can update and continue soon, even though it's been a while since you've wrote anything. Rei and Kai are so lovely, it's clear something has to happen with all this extra time they'll spend together, I look foward to more. Got you on alert so I will know when you update!

Love SGCred x x x
phiii chapter 8 . 12/10/2006
OMG I LOVE YOU!

THIS FICCY IS SO AMAZING

I'm so glad you didn't make Rei and Tala do it! It would have broke Kai's little heart!

I love the story line and plot it's so god!

haha I'm doing Romeo and Juliet in English at the moment!

I've found it as confusing ass hell!

Kai's dream was great! heehee! I hope Rei does love him!

EP I can't wait til you update!

:D!
kris the ninja pirate chapter 8 . 10/25/2006
OHMIGOD! I love this story!

even my sister who doesn't really like beyblade loves it. So good job.

you have to update soon!

sorry the review is so short I'm in a hurry.