Reviews for To Break an Oath
Silveni chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
I like it. Somewhat confused about the lack of Gawyn, but still liking it. I DO love Galad.

Would like to see more if you were to write any.
ravenhaired chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
Hello...you asked me to review AGES ago and I never quite got around to it, but here I go.

I thought it was well written and very enjoyable. Thumbs up. :P
Nae'blis chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
That was an excellently written fic, although a bit out of character for Egwene. She DOES know the conventional form of compulsion, after all; also, she loves Gawyn, and would probably belt Galad upside the head if he tried to kiss her. Or not... he IS supposed to be incredibly good-looking...

Oh, and Lews-Therin-Telamon, in my opinion, Berelain is supposed to get together with Rhuarc. I know that Min mentioned "a man in white that'd make her fall head over heels", but my guess is that since Berelain and Rhuarc have had some contact before, Rhuarc will be taken gai'shain, and they'll fall for each other. Berelain doesn't even KNOW Galad.
Cat Alex chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
Hello! This story is very well written and I did enjoy it, though I agree with LTT - Gawyn and Egwene are meant for each other! _ BTW, you should go with the idea of looking at Rahvin - it would be very interesting! Thanks, CA
imriel452 chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
Cecelia, this is good, yet what about Gawyn? Egwene and Gawyn are going to get together, and berelain and Galad (If you want me to explain, then email me). But this is excellently written, and this is added to my favourite stories.

If you would review my other chapters of my Artur fic, then I would be very grateful. Would you review my other Wheel of Time work as well, please?

Lews Therin