Reviews for Fire and Leaf: A Collection of Naruto OneShots
DarkestTruth chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
"I don't dream."

Very chilling.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
I'm kinda confused on what this fic's about. Care to enlighten me on what the plot of this fic is suppose to be? Thanks.

C.D.
joyrid3 chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
Yondaime coming to check on Naruto...that's so very sweet. And Naruto is being very Naruto-ish, which is always nice. The part when he asked Yondaime to dinner was so funny!

Great work!
joyrid3 chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
Wonderful writing, as always. What I don't understand is...if Sasuke

killed Itachi, then the time of this story would be...after Sasuke's return (years after Sasuke's return, since Itachi mentioned that he'd been killed years ago). So why are they still genin...? And still acting like they're twelve? That wouldn't surprise me coming from Naruto, but the interactions between the three of them seem placed at the beginning of the series.

Other than that, I love it! I'm very sure killing Itachi won't solve anything...it might even take away his reason to live.
carrot stix chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
fantastic, your such an amazing writer.
carrot stix chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
VERY good...i love your explanation for kakashi's lateness, its perfect. fantastic as usual.
signalbox chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
You did a really great job with all of the oneshots. I especially liked the first one with Kakashi and Obito. The angst is good.
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I like how you point out that Obito very obviously forgave Kakashi when he died, but Kakashi's obsession with the gravestone means that he hasn't forgiven himself. That was very insightful and interesting way of putting it. Yay for you!
Socks-The-Kitsune chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
This chapter was sad. I don't know what I'd do if something like that happened...even if it was just my imagination. Wow, you're an awesome writer. WRITE MORE!

Socks
hujin chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
your stories were really inspiring and amazing. but your summary was horrible! you really need to rewrite it.
Grummur chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
"And live our lives without regret" Ah... I love that line. I use variants of it so often myself :) I like your work, and your incorporation of phsychology and the supernatural are a joy to read. keep up the good work :)

Read my one-shots! :p

Grum
Chibi Dragon chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
M that was a really nice story *laughs* It was very well writen. ; I was practically there!
SkyPad chapter 3 . 3/9/2005
Could not help but laugh at your intro the to next part! But anyways back to the story.

The man, I was thinking the whole time that it was the fourth. Nice the visit, magnificent once again. I loved it. SKY
SkyPad chapter 2 . 3/9/2005
Sigh, poor poor Sasuke. So lost to notice what's going on. I loved it, superb
SkyPad chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Truly magnificent, I love all that you write and this is no different. Kakashi's feeling for the past were shown in few words but they were powerful. Please keep writing (continue your story!) SKY