Reviews for A Familiar Tune
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Usually I wait to give reviews when I'm in front of a computer, but I was a fan-girl at the end and I just had to leave a word with you.

I have to admit, I was not a ShikaIno fan. For the longest time I was thinking they were like siblings or good frienda, but sorta had another look and I found myself enjoying them as a couple. They have a deep bond and even the creator admitted he had thought of the coupling starting off. Not in those exact words, but still along those lines.

Thet are a cute couple, complimenting each other. I know people think him and Temari, but it jus lacks anything past friendship.

Anyways, when reading this I certainly felt one of their tranquil feels and it was jua adorable. Especially Shika humming.

Thank you for this!
AngelBaby5643 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Hmmmm cute and fluffy ;)

Always & Forever Angel ;)
hp-ewrgdr chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
aaaawn!

It made my heart beat faster.
JaliceLove chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
hahha THAT WAS AN UNEXPECTED TUNE! i was expecting liike a song or something, not the "Here comes the Bride" :].

nice
Joy-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
aw. what a sweet ending. thats really adorable. nice job.
Nouvelle chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
omg. so cute. hahahha. i luv it.
anime09 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Cute!
zoielark chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
heh. adorable :)
Al's-best-friend chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
It was short but I loved it!

It was a very cute fic.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Sarah: ooh ... weird. how could she NOT recognize the tune? geez, Shikamaru/Ino pairings are awesome. there are three pairings in the Naruto anime that i LOVE a lot more than any other pairing possible: Sasuke/Naruto, Kakashi/(older)Sakura, and Shikamaru/Ino.
Nhelsea Caylor chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
AW! SO AWESOME!
MoonstrucK 123 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
adorable i absolutely loved it:)
inuyashagirl22 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
D luv it
Akatsukilover2010 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
aw! ino x shika forever!
Bigheadandlittlearms chapter 1 . 12/28/2005