Reviews for You're Not Alone
Goldenheart11 chapter 14 . 10/15/2009
LOL! i loved this! Write more stories soon! I love he lines after BB asked Rae too be his Girl Friend! BBxRae 4ever! :D
Half-Gothic Chick chapter 14 . 12/11/2005
oh update like so soon
BlackGothFaerie chapter 14 . 11/19/2005
Hell funny chapter! I loved it!
Satu-D-2 chapter 14 . 11/19/2005
Aw... That's so sweet. I still love this story and I think you did a great job on the last two chapters. Sorry I didn't review sooner but I had way too many emails.

Love it and can't wait for the next one. :)
StrawberryInks chapter 14 . 11/11/2005
OMG! That was so great! I'm glad you find time to update! That last part was so great! lol. This whole story was so great! You are an awesome writer!
Aarontica chapter 14 . 11/9/2005
Great story! You know techinally BB just proposed to Raven.
iolah chapter 14 . 11/8/2005
adorable:) great job
Silverchild of the winds chapter 14 . 11/7/2005
I don;t think they ever would do blackmail to the city. villains could be watching, or even scarier, rabid fans
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 14 . 11/6/2005
Over all, not bad, but you need more detail in certain parts.

But over all, pretty good end to the fic. Nicely done.
StrawberryInks chapter 13 . 9/29/2005
that was so great! I loved that chapter! lol. Update when you can please!
StrawberryInks chapter 12 . 9/29/2005
that was a really great chapter! I loved it! Good job with it!
BlackGothFaerie chapter 13 . 9/26/2005
HAHAHA! funny chapter! Pranks...hmm, pranks...CRAP! i can't think of any, and i usually have heaps! well, they could always swap Cyborg's meat for tofu that looks like meat (my friend has it, it;s really nice). But that's all i can think of, sorry!

Please update soon! I can;t wait for the next chapter!

Later, BlackGothFaerie
Silverchild of the winds chapter 13 . 9/26/2005
It was kind of point less. though it works to wrap up the story.
Aarontica chapter 13 . 9/25/2005
I'm with you, some pranks should be good.
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 13 . 9/25/2005
Well, to tell the truth, I wasn't as impressed with this chapter. Plus, Love evolves from Affection, who has a purple cloak, not pink. And, you didn't involve Happy, Timid, or Brave in this, and you had Anger out of character. The other emotions you did decently well though. Anger would still be angry, but she'd still love BB, though she'd be angry that Raven has been denying it for so long.